The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Bgginer :)

I have been thinking 'bout opening this for quite a while now.........so here it goes.

I'm no expert so I would like it if everyone gave me some advice on improving my skills.I have been editing pics with Photoshop for quite a while now but I never really had the time,energy or inspiration to go to far.Being on this forum canged the inspiration thing so I made some time :P

Emma Watson

this ones I made this summer:

Kristen Bell

had this set for 20 mins lol

&

Pics I took with my camera and edited in PS

Open air museum in Sibiu,Romania

My hometown:

get on advising :)

Edited by mrr_madeline
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like your stuff. It's awsome. I don't get what's going on with the wallpaper sizes though. And I know you had that set for more than 20 minutes. You only changed it yesterday. :P You had it for about a couple of days. hehe.

I really like your stuff. It's awsome. I don't get what's going on with the wallpaper sizes though. And I know you had that set for more than 20 minutes. You only changed it yesterday. :P You had it for about a couple of days. hehe.

ty :)

aren't you thinking at the set with Pretty Little Liars? :P

what's wrong with the sizes? :( I was never good with posting more elaborate stuff :doh:

The designs are very nice, but I do recommend making a specific resolution. It will allow for you to really train on that particular one. I recommend the default screen size (1024x768). If you're looking to make multiple shapes of graphics, then I recommend picking specific resolutions for each. For example, a square will always be 500x500 (+/- 100 etc). It'll allow you to be able to learn how much "screen real estate" can be used for any resolution, and it will allow you to learn what shape of design you like most.

Good luck and I can't wait to see more!

The designs are very nice, but I do recommend making a specific resolution. It will allow for you to really train on that particular one. I recommend the default screen size (1024x768). If you're looking to make multiple shapes of graphics, then I recommend picking specific resolutions for each. For example, a square will always be 500x500 (+/- 100 etc). It'll allow you to be able to learn how much "screen real estate" can be used for any resolution, and it will allow you to learn what shape of design you like most.

Good luck and I can't wait to see more!

ty.never really though 'but that :P I'll try it as soon as possible :)

just submitted my calendar for the competition.am I allowed to post it here as well? :P

You should be able to, its your art. Unless its in the rules not to, but otherwise, I'm sure everyone would love to see it!

^Oh, and I like this. [=

-perfect.shivers

Edited by perfect.shivers

You should be able to, its your art. Unless its in the rules not to, but otherwise, I'm sure everyone would love to see it!

^Oh, and I like this. [=

-perfect.shivers

and I guess you're right.

haven't got the acceptance mail yet :( I wonder if I should send it again....

here it is :P

and I guess you're right.

haven't got the acceptance mail yet :( I wonder if I should send it again....

here it is :P

Awesome! :D You still call yourself a beginner? Haha that's waaaay better than beginner

Edited by Mrs Duck

super cute Emma wallpaper!! :P

tx very much :)

You're really neat at cutting out pictures and blending. :)

well the pics are easy to work with and it took me some time :P

Awesome! :D You still call yourself a beginner? Haha that's waaaay better than beginner

awww ty so much hun :blush: your tutorial helped :P

I wasn't this good when I started making graphics. :P

Keep up the good work. :)

i had a lot of free time on my hands last summer;only now starting to get acquainted with the true powers of photosop :P

UPLOAD!!!(was about time lol)

played a little with layers and filters

Emma stuff:

wallpaler:

set:

+

other icons:

Beautiful! I love the coloring and brightening you did! And you call yourself a beginner. I say nah nah! :yesyes:

ty so much.I think i'm a beginner 'cause I honestly can't use half the tools in photoshop (among many other things).I have seen what other ppl can do in photoshop and that is what i want to do even tho i'm not sure i'll ever achieve that level.