The Emma-Watson.net Forum

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Taylor, but I think she should stick to one genre...I know she's said she doesn't want all her music sounding the same though. I actually like Red. It took a while for some of the songs to grow on me, but I've found myself listening to it a lot more than I had expected.

So far she hasn't beaten Taylor Swift or Fearless. Those were her best albums :)

I love Taylor, but I think she should stick to one genre...I know she's said she doesn't want all her music sounding the same though. I actually like Red. It took a while for some of the songs to grow on me, but I've found myself listening to it a lot more than I had expected.

So far she hasn't beaten Taylor Swift or Fearless. Those were her best albums :)

You took the words right out of my mouth. Agree with all this.

I have grown to love Red, but Fearless will always be my favorite.

• 5 months later...

Taylor Swift is amazing, i can relate to literally about 90% of her songs. I can't understand why some people don't like her..

As for Red. its my favourite album she's done to date, I've played the album so much, some incredible songs on there :) the demos are great too.

I've never seen the Hunger Games, but i love the song Taylor did for it :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've always liked Taylor Swift. Everyone bashes her because she is so honest but I really like that about her. I'm not a big country fan at all but Taylor is good at it. I like that she adds the pop sounded into her music too. Red is def my favorite album of hers so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 years later...