The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Thanks. I see a lot of videos like this on youtube too and a lot of times they seem to have silly, even goofy music with it. It was important for me to try to make the music fit with the pictures and vice versa.

Thanks. I see a lot of videos like this on youtube too and a lot of times they seem to have silly, even goofy music with it. It was important for me to try to make the music fit with the pictures and vice versa.

Fantastic slideshow, "very serene" (Yorkshire 2). The music makes or breaks the slideshow, and you picked the perfect song. The Ken Burns Effect was also a fantastic choice.

I appreciate it. Yeah, I thought the Ken Burns effect fit the style and music along with the crossfade. The only thing is I think I might should have gone with a 1.5s crossfade instead of a 1s. I like the origami effect in yours and it fit your DM music as well.

I see what you're saying about the crossfade, but it isn't anything to get hung up about. And, about music choice, I always think of it like this: the more actions that are going on and the more pictures on screen, the more upbeat the song has to be. It just so happened that "Just Can't Get Enough" came on, and I immediately knew that that was the perfect song for the slideshow. If you decide to do a sliding photos/origami effect, I recommend finding a lot of pictures (I had over 100). The effects eat up the pictures so fast.