The Emma-Watson.net Forum

New Dh Part 2 Promo Images

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!! Lovely pictures of Hermione! The book reminds me of little Hermione holding books in the PS photoshoots.

Seen the trio picture, but this is much better and bigger than the one I posted in the DH thread, yayyy photoshop time.

:D

I'm all excited now lol

Emma's just breathtakingly beautiful. These pictures are awesome. Thank you for posting them,

I was thinking the same thing, padfoot. I am not sure if it was intentional or not, though.

^ The photoshoots for both parts must've been done together. Another pic from the lot:

This one's from DH1 obviously...

I personally like to think that is what Hermione will be wearing during the final battle :)

Plus i have to say that in the books Ron is one lucky bastard (assuming Hermione looks like Emma Watson).

Edited by GingerCat

^ The photoshoots for both parts must've been done together. Another pic from the lot:

This one's from DH1 obviously...

I believe that is what they did. This photoshoot is for Deathly Hallows as a whole, rather than just either part 1 or 2. I wonder how many more pictures there are though, since new ones have been coming out recently. I can never get enough beautiful pictures of Emma:wub: