The Emma-Watson.net Forum

New Dh Part 2 Promo Images

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the pics are gorgeous! :)

I have to point out that FINALLY they did Hermione's hair right! :P Since POA they toned down the bushiness[?! lol] and she kept going blonder and blonder (OOTP was baad >_>)

but finally for DH they got it right again. :)

These pics are great. Emma looks stunning in all of them!

She wore this for the Bill/Fleur wedding in DH1.

GingerCat said she imagines Hermione wearing the dress during the final battle, but she knows it's actually what she wore during the wedding.

All the pics are gorgeous! :)

I have to point out that FINALLY they did Hermione's hair right! :P Since POA they toned down the bushiness[?! lol] and she kept going blonder and blonder (OOTP was baad >_>)

but finally for DH they got it right again. :)

I agree. Hermione's hair has been getting blonder and blonder and straighter with every movie since PS.

I'm glad they made it bushier now and (a tad) darker.

Edited by vida

GingerCat said she imagines Hermione wearing the dress during the final battle, but she knows it's actually what she wore during the wedding.

Oh... didn't think of it like that. Thanks for pointing it out.

new pictures :)

thanks to snitchseeker.com from where i found these :)

These are amazing. Thanks.

These aren't studio stills, but stills from the movie. I didn't feel like creating a different topic so I'm posting them here. We've seen similar pics, but these are new...I think.

source

Edited by Surya

These aren't studio stills, but stills from the movie. I didn't feel like creating a different topic so I'm posting them here. We've seen similar pics, but these are new...I think.

source

Thank you for posting them. Beautiful pictures :wub: . I believe they are new stills as I haven't seen them before

Thank you for posting them. Beautiful pictures :wub: . I believe they are new stills as I haven't seen them before

I'm really waiting for the HQ version of these to come out. :)

• 4 weeks later...

source

GAH! I love these!

another one :)

source

Very pretty!

Woooow <3 She's so stunning. But... straight hair... for Hermione? :blink:

Well...her hair's kind of pulled back and tied, so it looks straight...I think. :)

Edited by Surya