The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Back Stabbed, By My Own Best Friends

This happened a few days ago and i need your advice as soon as possible. we are four friends but i am more

close to "R" than the other two. She is/was my bestfriend. I got into a small argument with the other two

friends "A" and "U" and now it has turned into a huge fight. im not talking to A and U and neither one of

them ist talking to me either. I expected them to come up and ask whats wrong but they didnt. Even after all

the things i've done for them, they didnt care. Not just that, they've talked ill with "R" about me.

Yesterday me and "R" got into a heated argument and she brought up way too many things. Finally i asked her to leave "A" and "U" for me, becuase of what they did to me and if she didnt she'll loose me as a friend. Since me and R are like twins and we loved eachother and were bestest friends, i expected her to leave them. she plainly refused but she wanted our friendship to continue. She said its my choice now.

I know that i cant be friends with A and U again, because my heart wouldnt accept it. And i dont want R to be their friend either. So many things in the past have been brought up in these few days that things never will be the same again.

Sometimes I wonder i should leave all three of them for good, but then i dont have anywhere else to go. Sometimes i feel R isnt worth my friendship, because she was always my priority. and i never got close to anyone else because of that. Then again, i wonder i should befriend R and let her continue her friendship with A and U on the same hand.

Please advice what should i do? is it unfair to ask my bestfriend to leave 2 of our friends because they back stabbed me? or Should i leave her aswell because she couldnt even do this much for me? :sob:

Okay how old are you? uhm for starters you can't tell people to chose between you OR other people. This is selfish. A and U did nothing to R, so you put her into a difficult situation. R was correct when she wanted to be friends with you and the other two but you gave her an ultimatum. And seriously you even think that because of that R is not worth your friendship? No, just no.

Truth is that there are so many "friends" who are going to back stab you, or just leave you. I know you can't stop thinking about it but at a point you will. And you're better of without them. But keep your good friends with you. It doesn't matter if R is still friends with them. She loves you and she wants your friendship and most important she was honest with you. So try to live your life like that. Don't push her away because i'm sure you'll end up ever more sad. And you don't have to be friends with all of her friends.

Also, the fact that you have a close friend, doesn't mean you can't make other new friends. I don't understand why you never got any other close friend because of her.