The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Grand Theft Auto Fans Unite

I thought I'd give this topic a shot. :P Here feel free to talk about everything GTA, from which GTA was your favorite, your favorite characters in the game and so forth.

My favorite GTA game is San Andreas and The Ballad of Gay Tony. San Andreas had that ghetto feel that was real and I liked that. Ballad was great as well, the story, the missions and of course the guns were amazing.

Favorite Characters: Yusuf Amir - Very funny character in Ballad, hope they bring him back for a GTA 5.

Got to say my fave GTA will always be Vice City. Back when i used to have a ps2 and played this game until i finished it over and over lol. I wish they would bring it out again, updated with graphics etc and it would be awesome.

I was never a fan of san andreas, i was psyched when it came out and i bought it. And unfortunately the game just bored me, and i traded it in lol.

The current one is okay, i am in love with it but ill always have vice city on a pedestal for me lol. Besides my bf has stolen the game from me so im stuck playing others.

^ i hated those cheats lol mostly because it used to screw up my game lol, so i would never save it.

Got to love the weapons cheats though lol. Make the game easy to get through then lol

Got to say my fave GTA will always be Vice City. Back when i used to have a ps2 and played this game until i finished it over and over lol. I wish they would bring it out again, updated with graphics etc and it would be awesome.

I was never a fan of san andreas, i was psyched when it came out and i bought it. And unfortunately the game just bored me, and i traded it in lol.

The current one is okay, i am in love with it but ill always have vice city on a pedestal for me lol. Besides my bf has stolen the game from me so im stuck playing others.

Vice City was pretty good too, I loved how the setting was 80's style and had a Scarface feel to it. :P

Got to love the weapons cheats though lol. Make the game easy to get through then lol

Lol, yeah you had to at some point use them for certain missions. I needed them for 2 missions that were hard to beat. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh GTA, haha I loooveeed it so much! xD

San Andreas and Vice City <3

Ohh and ofc cheatsss, I loved to crash everything in the city by tank with a high speed, flying cars - amazing :P lots of weapons and I remember one of the cheats where all ppl get different weapons and start to kill everyone and where all the girls run behind you, having fun with police getting 6 stars, buying stuff, flying in the helicopter, stealing police cars, swimming, making police drive into river after you, fun xD And missions itself, was fun to fool the charactes sometimes, so they run with you and don't know what to do, lol.

Aw, I miss GTA.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Vice City is up there although I do quite get addicted to GTA-IV whenever pick it up after a while. Cruising around and causing mayhem never really gets old, the side missions like finding all the pigeons and easter eggs are fun to go after as well if you get bored sniping people or trying to last as long as possible on 6 stars. Anyways I joined a fb group 'cause I read the title, could relate to it wholly and laugh by just reading it: "I used to kill the hookers in Grand Theft Auto to get my money back."