The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Anybody watching?

When I first saw it I was looking for a typical Bill Murray movie. It had some humorous parts. It was unexpected when it became cult classic. Apparently this movie was a lot deeper than I had originally realized. I read that Harold Ramis (the director and co-writer) said in the DVD commentary that Phil relived groundhog day for 10 years but the actor who plays Ned Ryerson says that Ramis told him that Phil relived it for 10,000 years. I think that would drive me to insanity rather than to be a better person.

This is One of my fave Bill Murray Movies.. besides What about bob..

his a good Actor if i do say so myself and this movie is really amazing..

I guess this movie is like you can change into a better person even if you make the same mistakes over and over and you can learn form it =]

I saw this years ago but thought it was really good. It's definitely memorable... but no way did Ground Hog Day for on for 10 YEARS? I'd have imagined like 1 year TOPS. 10 years sounds ridiculous... not bothering to mention 10 000 :P

Love this movie. Was reminded by it this morning by a review of James Rolfe(aka the AVGN). The idea of the story is fascinating. The idea behind him reliving that day for 10 years is frightening.

I think this is a great movie, I always enjoy watching it.

Probably in my top 30 movies of all time.

Which is a hard spot to compete in considering all the SW, HP, PotC and LotR thats in it.

Love this movie. Was reminded by it this morning by a review of James Rolfe(aka the AVGN). The idea of the story is fascinating. The idea behind him reliving that day for 10 years is frightening.

Hehe, so was I.

Wait for 10 years? Where did you see that?