• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sony PS4 wins E3. :)  micro$haft reverses used games-DRM policy, too little too late. get rid of that kinect nsa-spycam, you idiots, drop your price. morons.

And sony just released an update for the PS3 which makes the onscreen navigation disappear, congrats on that

Sony PS4 wins E3. :)  micro$haft reverses used games-DRM policy, too little too late. get rid of that kinect nsa-spycam, you idiots, drop your price. morons.

The DRM policy was forward thinking that was trying to improve the gaming industry. At first I hated the idea, however, after reading up on it, it makes a lot more sense. A person could have essentially sold their copy of a game that they originally bought for $60 for, wait for it, $60 instead of getting paid a crappy $7 store credit. Not only does the player regain more money through the transaction, the game developer doesn't get screwed on it either. At least Microsoft had the balls to try something new.

As for the Kinect nsa-spycam, admittedly it is unsettling, but something a friend said recently resonated with me. If you think the government really wants to spy on an out of shape geeky/nerdy 10-25 year old, you're wrong. Two other additional points. The first, the Xbox One no longer requires an internet connection (another thing they caved in on) and two, given that the NSA is getting data from internet providers and websites, I doubt they'd even bothering taping into a person's Kinect.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still not crazy about the Xbox One, but if you think the PS4 is going dominate the market then you're going to be in for a surprise. What's going to happen is what always happens in the industry. People will buy one or the other and rave about it for a year, most people will ultimately buy both, and after a year nobody will care.

Also avoid the idiotic/moron talk, it's disrespectful and doesn't belong on the forum. People are going to have differing opinions, and that's fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...