The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Yeah I assumed things would be a bit crazy. Yikes, I hope everything turns out well.

Same. But I'm not worried that much. I believe the peace between Israel and Egypt will stay. Maybe a even more intense one starts, who knows. Plus this revolution has started a domino effect. Now other middle eastern countries revolte.

The first line in the article is: "Ding, dong, the Pharaoh's gone."

haha, reminds me of the naked gun. :P

The latest protests are in Bahrain and Libya, with Libya being particularly shocking. The ruler, Muammar Gadaffi, has ordered the army to turn on the people, shooting dead an estimated 200 people on the streets. What's more, when the protesters are having funerals for the dead, the army is targeting the funerals themselves which is just horrific. I don't know how a leader can be such a disgraceful person, and I hope he is dislodged soon enough.

I think that if people want change, they have to take it in their own hands to make a better government. That being said, there is only so much they can do but I think we should keep a quote from V for Vendetta here: "People shouldn't fear their governments, governments should fear their people". Mubarak was crushed under the pressure from the people to resign and I hope that other countries can make pathways for better governments with the protests that are going on now.

Well!!! im Iran no comment cuz they have the right to do it!

but seriously in Bahrain they dont want their president cuz he's Sunni that's a shit! plus about the videos dont believe that the protests that the police are cruel!

The Minister of Foreign Affairs talked about this and he said that the police did warn the people to leave "Roundabout Loaloaa" but they didnt then the police intervened plus those Shiits did kill some police men! Depending on their belief if they kill a Sunni they will be in Heaven!!

i guess everything they do it is silly cuz Bahrain is a Kindgom and the governance there is hereditary.

i guess everything they do it is silly cuz Bahrain is a Kindgom and the governance there is hereditary.

Power is hereditary only as long as your people don't take it away from you.

Power is hereditary only as long as your people don't take it away from you.

i dont think they can take it cuz most of the Gulf countries here will support Bahrain "the president" and the Sunni's there!

espically KSA will not stay without doing something!