The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I'll bet that if it was Justin Bieber no one would have a problem with it...it's an innocent gif(a big one though).

I see where you are coming from. Since I like Emma, I'm going to get defensive when something like "this" shows up. While, like you said, if I saw this gif with Bieber I would laugh.

But, no matter what, I still don't like it because I like Emma and because of my personality. It gets me upset when something like this shows up because of that. But, hey, that's just me :P.

I'll bet that if it was Justin Bieber no one would have a problem with it...it's an innocent gif(a big one though).

Agreed.

@ckravitz.... I'm pretty sure all of us here like her too. But you're right, to each his own, I guess.

Edited by Surya

@ckravitz.... I'm pretty sure all of us here like her too. But you're right, to each his own, I guess.

Yeah, I know. I mean, it is a forum dedicated to Emma Watson :P. But, that is just who I am and if that is good or bad, I'm happy with it :).

Also, I meant to put before, thanks for the link to the video. It was a nice few minutes :)

LOL...I've seen this before.

Anyway, she was actually talking about how much she loved Rupert's performance in Deathly Hallows.

Here's the link:

Emma at the DH press conference

Starts at around 3:50.

thank you very much for the link ;)

soooo agree!

Believe me there is no love lost with Bieber but I don't even think I'd find it funny if it were him. It's an anal sex joke. There's nothing clever or humorous about it. It's like a fart joke - it doesn't take a whole lot to make one. It's easy. But a joke that's truly clever and requires some thought from the maker of the joke as well as the audience of the joke is something to be admired.

Plus, I think Emma is such a lady and conducts herself as such that a joke like this, to me, is beyond the pale.

But that's just my opinion.

Edited by The Dude

There's nothing clever or humorous about it. It's like a fart joke - it doesn't take a whole lot to make one. It's easy. But a joke that's truly clever and requires some thought from the maker of the joke as well as the audience of the joke is something to be admired.

Plus, I think Emma is such a lady and conducts herself as such that a joke like this, to me, is beyond the pale.

I agree, 100%.

Believe me there is no love lost with Bieber but I don't even think I'd find it funny if it were him. It's an anal sex joke. There's nothing clever or humorous about it. It's like a fart joke - it doesn't take a whole lot to make one. It's easy. But a joke that's truly clever and requires some thought from the maker of the joke as well as the audience of the joke is something to be admired.

It's a bad joke yes. But for me it doesn't matter whether that joke is pulled on Bieber or on Emma. The point I was trying to make is that you should ask yourself: Do you find this joke offensive because Emma is the target or do you find it offensive because it's an offensive joke. (or a bad joke in this case).

A bad joke yes...offensive? Not to me.

I think we all have a little soft spot for Emma and thus are getting defensive. Anyone else and I wouldn't really care too much. But it's Emma, and no one would say bad things about her if I had my way.

Also, which person watched this portion of the interview and thought it looked like she was saying "anal sex, perfect"? Someone with too much time on their hands clearly...

Also, which person watched this portion of the interview and thought it looked like she was saying "anal sex, perfect"? Someone with too much time on their hands clearly...

I was wondering the same thing. Someone with a sick mind as well, I suppose

You base that on two words? Okay, you can argue that this person may have a bit too much time on his/her hands to search for that...but to say he/she has a sick mind because of those two words...

No, no, I say that because as the person was watching this he or she said to themselves, "hmm, it looks like she is saying 'Anal sex, perfect.'" I would believe that only a person who has his mind on sex 24/7 would realize this, and actually take the time to make a gif and post it for the world to see. That's why I believe the person is "sick."

Don't interpret this as me saying the sex is sickening. What I am saying is that having your life revolve around it is sickening.

Don't interpret this as me saying the sex is sickening. What I am saying is that having your life revolve around it is sickening.

Yeah, it's not sex that's sickening, it's sex in the pooper that's sickening.

I really don;t think that was a press conference.

It seems like someone was videotaping emma and she didnt realize it.

seems like it was at brown during a class where they were doing an exercise.

This is from the Press Conference. They did a round table interview thing.

Or were you just joking? :doh:

Edited by Surya
  • 12 years later...