The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Criminal Minds

C R I M I N A L M I N D S

Criminal Minds is a forensic drama series. It premiered on September 22, 2005 in the American television channel, CBS. It's about the work of the Behavioral Analysis Unit, an elite FBI team that is dedicated to making criminal psychological profiles to predict what his next move and easy catch. The series differs from other crime dramas, because it focuses on psychopathological behavior analysis (reasons, causes and possible disturbances) of the criminal who commits crimes instead of turning around the police or legal frame.

Well, who likes this show? It's really awesome! What's your favorite character? what's the evilest criminal? what's your favorite episode? Anyways, i hope to see someone who likes this show ;P

Edited by Will

Love the show since the first episode. I generally love crime shows, or detective shows or what you want to call it, but Criminal Minds is one of the most interesting and my favourite at the moment. 

My favourite Character is Hotch. Favourite episode is hard to say, although "100" certainly was in a league of its own. Although I love other eps as well. The Tribe, The Fisher King 1 and 2, The Big Game/Revelations, Omnivore, LSDK, Outfoxed, The Uncanny Valley to name but a few.

Evilest villain might as well be Foyet, but others are creepy too.

• 7 months later...
  • 11 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...