The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy Birthday Cucumber <3

It's safe to say it's Monday here, you know what does that mean?

It's Kim birthday

Our precious cucumber

I got you some gifts, hope you like them.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9630/kim2011.jpg

A cucumber bicycle since you like cycling

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9137/cubikim.jpg

A life supply of potato chip

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2746/pringlesj.jpg

We can't forget the cake

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2047/2330416393_2ac1236c48.jpg

I couldn't find a cucumber cake O.o

I love you

Eh! :o Less than 9 hours now until your official birthday! :ohyeah:

-throws Cucumber at Kim-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA5OAo1Rpxs

:unsure: I'm singing the accompanyment even though you can't hear it unless you listen REAALLLLLY, REALLLLLY , closely.

I didn't really know what to get you, so I reserved a room for you at this self proclaimed "Bicycle-Friendly Accomodation" on Lake Champlain in Vermont! :o I hope you like it!

Adams Landing is located in Grand Isle in the heart of Vermont's beautiful Lake Champlain Islands less than 40 minutes from Burlington, VT and Plattsburgh, NY and just 90 minutes from Montreal, Canada. Since 1842 visitors have passed the time watching steamboats, yachts and pleasure craft from the shady porch of our spacious farmhouse. We serve a full breakfast from 8 a.m. until 10 a.m. and afternoon refreshments from 5 - 6 p.m.

I also made you a dish of PR Rice and Beans! Hope it's as good as your Mom's!

I hope your birthday is as Kimtastic as you are! Much Love <3 :yesyes:

Edited by Peter Pumpkinhead

awwwwwwww it's Kim biiiirthdaaaaaaay and I'm the last one to wish her that, shame on me :sob:

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Kim haaaaaaaaappy birthday to yoooou <3 <3 love you hun *hugs*

Little fresh tomato basket picked specialy for you :blush:

KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY ROOMIE (even though it is not your Birthday here yet)

I got a ton of stuff to make you feel more at home in my room. Here they are:

I though you would appreciate a proper bike rack

This is reserved for us tonight promptly at 12.

Adorable headbands to go with your amazing new hair!!

I booked us a cucumber facial tomorrow at 2

An entire set of Lululemon Athletica sportswear for your bike tournament and to come to yoga with me.

To be eaten tonight!

AND... LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!!!!!!!!!

I already put it up in our room!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG.. I didn't know there's a b'day thread as well.. you've got a stupid aunt, Kimmie.. :blink:

anyway, i hope you got my PM.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY again.. hope you enjoy your special day.. :king:

there are soooo many awesome wishes here that I just feel awkward wishing you through just some text.. :icontwisted8pz:

*hugs*hugs*hugs* sweetie.. :rolleyes:

love,

-Jia ..xx

Hey all,

I know I am over two days late on replying to this. Most of you know I've been browsing the Forum these past couple of days. Some of you have actually caught me in chat. I know it may look like I seem ungrateful for not posting a "Thank You" here earlier this week.

I no longer have a working laptop because it's charger cord finally frayed and popped on my birthday and the pc no longer has juice in it to turn it on. I am in the process of ordering a replacement part (the charger cord) for the laptop. Hopefully I can get that soon, as soon as I find a secure computer to purchase it on.

I really wanted to sit down and type out quite a nice response for all of you. I think the pictures that were given to me as gifts, as well as recordings, video clips, and other items--by the Forum members-- truly made my day and weekend loads better than it was. So, thank you.

My response has also been delayed for this reason: I like to consider myself a very thoughtful person, and I (98% of the time) think things through very much...regardless of whether it is my next step or decision, or if I am writing on the Forum and posting.

My orginal idea was to create a paragraph on this thread to reciprocate each person's well-wishes. You each are valued to me, and I enjoy talking to each of you very much--even including those others on the Forum who I have recently met. My days or nights get brighter and more enjoyable after having a conversation (or multiple conversations with all of you) with each one of you.

So, a sincere thanks! And, also, it's wonderful to know most of you support me in my decision to bike a tour in May. That means a lot as well.

I hope you all have a wonderful morning, day, evening, or night depending on where each of you are on the globe.

I'll be pretty busy this week, and navigating the Forum from my phone is quite hard. So, hopefully I will catch you all on the flip-side!

-back flips-

Lots of love,

Your resident cucumber (with ranch dressing dip :D )

Edited by Lena