The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson Perks of Being a Wallflower

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was like wait a minute! LOL...plus it will be Pittsburgh and we are starting to get warmer temps here on the East Coast...80's!!! WOW!! That place looked to be chilly!! Since that is Lancome, I am really curious to see what that ad will be!! Anyway cant wait for Perks!! :)

Oh yeah I def see it being released to the states and most likely world wide-the Summit films seem to be picking up some speed now with the Twilight series. Other movies are starting to use Summit as their distributor.

Welcome :) Yeah def cant wait for Emma's new movie- I read the book and have to say very intense but that out of all the characters, Emma's seems to be the most "tame" :) LOL

What is the story about? How is Emma's character?

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds like a star studded cast so to speak-I love Emma the most out of all of them but it really does sound like they are trying to get some easy to recognize faces.

She just posted on her Twitter!

Had such an amazing time in Paris with Lancome! Soon to start filming Perks of Being a Wallflower - can't wait! Hope everyone's ok xx

The sad part is this was just Emma shopping-not on set...I really am shocked to be honest that the press is in Pitt like this. Guess it really is true-they will go anywhere!