The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson Perks of Being a Wallflower

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New photos of Emma between filming courtesy of Snitchseeker.com

Emma just keeps on getting more beautiful every time I see her. I've said it numerous times before but it's true :wub:. It sounds like these are the first true pictures of Emma on the set of Perks, not the ones that were originally claimed to be from the set that came out a few days ago(which is why those ones were deleted from the main site). At least we now know that filming has officially begun. :)

Anyone know anything about Nina Dobrev's part? She tweeted that she's packing (I guess to go do TVD promo) so she's not filming. Small part I guess. Or she's coming back or something. Just interested. (:

• 2 weeks later...

I like almost all pics Logan has posted. The interaction and caring between the young cast is such amazing. I hope they can totally bring it to the screen then the movie will be fantastic!

Love Emma's pic. Her baby-like eyes are so beautiful here. :blush:

I don't know where to put this as it isn't really about Perks but a rumour starting to spread faster than the wind. Maybe an unconfirmed rumour thread?

New Couple Alert! Emma Watson Dating Her Costar Johnny Simmons.

Over the last few weeks Emma Watson has been telling anyone who'll listen that she wants a boyfriend, and now the Harry Potter star has gotten her wish!

Emma is currently filming The Perks of Being a Wallflower in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where she began hooking up with her 24-year-old costar Simmons. He's an up-and-coming actor with roles in movies like Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Jennier's Body and Hotel for Dogs.

“They have really fallen for one another and both aren’t dating anyone else,†a source revealed to Hollywood Life. Another insider told the site: "She loves how down to earth and normal he is and thinks he’s the nicest guy. He feels the same way about her. She doesn’t act like she’s one of the biggest stars in the world.â€

Emma recently dished to Vogue about what she looks for in a man; she said she doesn't want to date someone in the industry, but you can't choose who you fall in love with.

We have to say one more thing: does anyone else notice a strange resemblance between Emma and Johnny? They look like they could be brother and sister! What do you think?

I'm not saying that she do date him nor do (GOOD for her if she does, he seems really nice) I think she does, but do you guys think that all these rumours about her dating new guys all the time could be bad for her if its continue with each and every new movie or any famous related stuff?

Should she just keep quiet or should she confirm things like that? Some people are now saying that she lies in interviews like the one wheer she said its hard for her to find a guy and that she doesn't want to date famous ppl and that she says only things like that to sound better than she is.

I hate when they say things like that. As nobody really knows her :mad:

Edited by hailie