The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson Perks of Being a Wallflower

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Was just wondering because I didn't see it anywhere. But, I guess it's not big enough to be "actual" news. It should be! So excited for this movie!

I read that it will only be released then to select theaters though :( which makes me worried because I live in a relatively small town!

Was just wondering because I didn't see it anywhere. But, I guess it's not big enough to be "actual" news. It should be! So excited for this movie!

I read that it will only be released then to select theaters though :( which makes me worried because I live in a relatively small town!

well I have that fansite on facebook, and I check all the time. Um, I live in Romania, in the province, so I am

worried too, but i hope it'll be here for me to go see it.

:happydance: Emma SOUNDS AWWWWWWWWWESOME!!!!!!! :) She did the Yank accent proud!!!! She looks awesome in this-that lil sneak peak, it looks gooooood-the movie. No offense but there are alot of teen movies that are just stupid and this is def not one of them-looks like it will have substance which is rare for movies these days. I loved the book and it reminds me of it even from that lil teaser of the book.

it looks so good i cant wait! it's so funny when i read the book years ago i never imagined emma playing a part in it!

her accent....will take time to get used to lol

The trailier look good!! they showed it on The MTV awards!!

I agree with you Jade

ill just wait for the DVD!!..

• 2 months later...

Thanks for posting this :) it was so much fun to read-it's so sweet how much everyone on set loves Emma-she seemed to have had a blast filming...def different being in Pittsburgh too! :)

I cant wait for this movie!!! :)

I recently read the book. It was much different than I thought it would be! I am very excited now to see how Emma will be in the role of Sam. I can't really picture it. I think the movie will be good. Parts of the book were a bit weird. I am interested to see how it is adapted.