The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Forum Award's Winners

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to people who won. (:

Usually there's graphics for the top 3, not just the main winner? To make it fair? Oh well, there was a lot missing to. Well done Arie. (:

Edited by Hermione

Usually there's graphics for the top 3, not just the main winner? To make it fair? Oh well, there was a lot missing to. Well done Arie. (:

No, there was generally one for winners and runners-up, however those were the Watson Awards which is something done on the other forum, not this one. Consider these a different type of awards altogether, with a different way of going about them. Also it doesn't make sense to have 20+ categories on a forum as small as this.

No, there was generally one for winners and runners-up, however those were the Watson Awards which is something done on the other forum, not this one. Consider these a different type of awards altogether, with a different way of going about them. Also it doesn't make sense to have 20+ categories on a forum as small as this.

Not being mean but this one seems bigger, it's way more active than the other one. And i'm pretty sure there were runners up graphics. If these aren't Emma Watson awards what are they? And when are the Emma Watson awards going to take place?

And i'm pretty sure there were runners up graphics.

No, there was generally one for winners and runners-up

Not being mean but this one seems bigger, it's way more active than the other one. If these aren't Emma Watson awards what are they? And when are the Emma Watson awards going to take place?

The other forum had over 5,000 members, in fact their current listing is at 5,684 members. Albeit they aren't all active, especially these days as most people migrated over here from there. However during the last time we held the awards the amount of activity was at the same level. I would know, I ran them, and I've also had access to the amount of votes this year as well. It may seem bigger, but in terms of overall votes we didn't see any amazing spike over what we got last year. Couple that with the fact that many of the excess categories didn't get many votes last year, it seemed pointless to add more when no one was voting for them.

There will be no Watson awards here, that was something E-w.net did. These awards are considered forum awards, based primarily on the forum (albeit we are an emma watson fan forum) however we wanted to move on from the centralized Emma theme and rather focus on the multicultural and warm hearted community we have here and have had here for a long time. If you want Watson Awards I suggest you contact the administration of that forum and see if they will be willing to hold them.

I'm not on about votes? I don't see what you're getting at? >.< It may of had more members, but, i'm just saying it wasn't as active as this one, even before they migrated here. I was asking for more catagories on top of last years either. (: Please read my last couple of posts as I'm seeing the first paragraph you wrote to not be of any use? >.<

So, it's not that you changed the awards then as you said? You just dropped the old one's and made new one's? I understand now why everything was dropped, it's not the same awards. I might PM an admin yes, to see what's happening about the Emma Watson Awards. As i'm sure people wouldn't mind 2 sets of awards a year. A year is a long time. Maybe one could be held the beginning of the year, the other at the end. But yes, I might PM an Admin. (:

Thanks anyway. (:

Once again, well done Arie, I'm proud of you for holding such an event. (:

Edited by Hermione

I'm not on about votes? I don't see what you're getting at? >..

So, it's not that you changed the awards then as you said? You just dropped the old one's and made new one's? I understand now why everything was dropped, it's not the same awards. I might PM an admin yes, to see what's happening about the Emma Watson Awards. As i'm sure people wouldn't mind 2 sets of awards a year. A year is a long time. Maybe one could be held the beginning of the year, the other at the end. But yes, I might PM an Admin. (:

Thanks anyway. (:

Once again, well done Arie, I'm proud of you for holding such an event. (:

I think you misunderstand. The Watson Awards were forum awards on the other forums(emmawatson.net/forums)(although I could understand people would call them the old forums, although technically that isn't the case). We(forum.emma-watson.net) decided to have our own forum awards(which are similar to the Watson Awards). Although we never were very happy with the Watson Awards name. What we did is take into consideration the community we have now and that is why there are less awards or some different ones.

You could of course try and contact the admin on the other forum to see if she wants to continue to do the Watson Awards on that site.

Oh, and if you have one contest at the end of the year and one in the beginning then they are still very close to each other :P

I think you misunderstand. The Watson Awards were forum awards on the other forums(emmawatson.net/forums)(although I could understand people would call them the old forums, although technically that isn't the case). We(forum.emma-watson.net) decided to have our own forum awards(which are similar to the Watson Awards). Although we never were very happy with the Watson Awards name. What we did is take into consideration the community we have now and that is why there are less awards or some different ones.

You could of course try and contact the admin on the other forum to see if she wants to continue to do the Watson Awards on that site.

Oh, and if you have one contest at the end of the year and one in the beginning then they are still very close to each other :P

True that, just might have been something ncie to do or consider. >.<

Congratulations everyone!!!!!!!! You all deserved it!!!

To Lena and Dax, this will lead into a feud, I know it :lol:. But congratulations to both of you!

So. Dax. You hear this?

-takes out water gun-

DON'T MAKE ME USE IT!!!! ( :lol: )

Congratulations to everyone who won the categories and the runners-up, as well as those who have not. You guys (and gals) are all equally amazing. Love you all!

Btw, who made my graphic? It's amazing!

And to Arie: Thanks for hosting the Forum Awards this year! You did an EXCELLENT JOB!!!!

Love ya, Roomie!

-breaks fine china on floor-

OPA!

Har har har.

:D

*step up* I did *hide*

Wow. It's flippin' amazing! I LOVE IT! YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB!!!

-claps BoMa on the shoulder-

WooooooT! ;D

Love love love love love love love love love love love love LOVE!

:lol:

Wow. It's flippin' amazing! I LOVE IT! YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB!!!

-claps BoMa on the shoulder-

WooooooT! ;D

Love love love love love love love love love love love love LOVE!

:lol:

:blush: Thank you sis.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 years later...