hobbitses

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:22 AM

i love this show, havent watched it in ages though

season 9 was kinda disappointing, they shouldve just stopped after season 8. the original cast is so much better, even though they were apart of the seasons now and then

tumblr_mwkq8uS91t1rkbi4ao6_r1_250.gif
Boma's gift. Jade's gift. Ellen's gift. Lindy's gift.
sisters: Ellen & Arie
jersey shore buddy: Sarah

#4 Rose

Rose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Mood::just happy
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:29 PM

I really enjoy watching that show!! Right now the very new episodes air here in Germany without JD, but Dave Franco and the other new castmembers are great!! Too bad it got cancelled :(

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. -Albert Einstein

Proud R/Hr Shipper :)

#5 trixie

trixie

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:49 AM

I love J:D, Turk and their "bromance". Yeah I like Srubs.
there's nothing I N T E R E S T I N G about being P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

#6 MOONMELON

MOONMELON

Advanced Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
  • Locationromania

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:13 PM

I like Scrubs. I like the directing in it and the actors are good comedians so it's a really fun show to watch :)

Posted Image

sig and av by me :)///brother:Nick///graphics///tumblr

#7 I am Not Purple

I am Not Purple

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • Mood::meh
  • LocationThe Pale Blue Dot

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:20 PM

Love the show. As you can see on my avatar. :P Dr. Cox is by far my fav. character haha.

i love this show, havent watched it in ages though

season 9 was kinda disappointing, they shouldve just stopped after season 8. the original cast is so much better, even though they were apart of the seasons now and then

It was kinda disappointing, but not bad either. But yeah the original is way better. Still a shame that it got canceled.

Yin-Yang_klein.gif I'm Yang, Dina is Yin

Aunt: Arie

#8 hailie

hailie

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:54 PM

Oh yeah, I love scrubs!
"I hope you're pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed - or worse, expelled. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to bed."

#9 Stan'sMommy

Stan'sMommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Mood::this and that
  • LocationSouth Cali, Hogwarts, South Park

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:08 PM

I'm a fan!!! My sis got me into it just last week! So have been watching the episodes in order since then and now in season 2. It's a show I wanted to watch but never bothered with. I'm so happy I got into it now because it's addictive!! Love the characters and the funny side of medicine. And the silliness in each eppy. My fav character is Dr.Cox. Gotta love the sarcastic ones!! :D I love how he goes on and on and calls JD random girl names. His expressions are hilarious too! XD Can't wait to watch the rest of the series. ;)

Edited by Stan'sMommy, 20 September 2011 - 07:11 PM.

Call me Rose. ONE week until new South Park episodes!! Can't wait for new Stan!!!
"He's in a sort of different league, Dan. I don't know many 17 or 18 year olds who would have done 'Equus,' and now he's singing and dancing on Broadway. He's dedicated. He takes it very seriously, and he works very hard."- Gary Oldman
Posted Image
Avvie made by me. Sig made by me.
[/color]I ship: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione,Ron/Luna, Harry/Ron, Stan/Cartman, Stan/Kyle,Monica/Chandler, Fry/Leela, Dan/Emma.
EXTREMELY proud supporter of the magnificent Daniel Jacob Radcliffe since 2003. Respect his privacy.
Atheism is not a religion, it's lack of one. I don't believe anyone needs to be 'saved'. We have morals and reasons to live just like Christians do.
I HATE Twilight, its crazy fans and author with a burning passion. It is the biggest cash cow franchise on the planet.

#10 hobbitses

hobbitses

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:45 AM

I'm a fan!!! My sis got me into it just last week! So have been watching the episodes in order since then and now in season 2. It's a show I wanted to watch but never bothered with. I'm so happy I got into it now because it's addictive!! Love the characters and the funny side of medicine. And the silliness in each eppy. My fav character is Dr.Cox. Gotta love the sarcastic ones!! :D I love how he goes on and on and calls JD random girl names. His expressions are hilarious too! XD Can't wait to watch the rest of the series. ;)

its fun isnt it? :D
maaaany funny and great episodes ahead of you :D
dr cox is awesome!! as well as the janitor, loove him <3 haha

Edited by #winning, 21 September 2011 - 08:46 AM.

tumblr_mwkq8uS91t1rkbi4ao6_r1_250.gif
Boma's gift. Jade's gift. Ellen's gift. Lindy's gift.
sisters: Ellen & Arie
jersey shore buddy: Sarah

#11 Stan'sMommy

Stan'sMommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Mood::this and that
  • LocationSouth Cali, Hogwarts, South Park

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:09 AM

so much fun! :D Cannot wait to see more. JD is an obvious 2nd fav, if not tie with Dr. Cox. I think I like the janitor... I dunno, it's annoying how he's ALWAYS there and like, the only person cleaning up but he's funny. Has no reason to hate JD, just does! XD
Call me Rose. ONE week until new South Park episodes!! Can't wait for new Stan!!!
"He's in a sort of different league, Dan. I don't know many 17 or 18 year olds who would have done 'Equus,' and now he's singing and dancing on Broadway. He's dedicated. He takes it very seriously, and he works very hard."- Gary Oldman
Posted Image
Avvie made by me. Sig made by me.
[/color]I ship: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione,Ron/Luna, Harry/Ron, Stan/Cartman, Stan/Kyle,Monica/Chandler, Fry/Leela, Dan/Emma.
EXTREMELY proud supporter of the magnificent Daniel Jacob Radcliffe since 2003. Respect his privacy.
Atheism is not a religion, it's lack of one. I don't believe anyone needs to be 'saved'. We have morals and reasons to live just like Christians do.
I HATE Twilight, its crazy fans and author with a burning passion. It is the biggest cash cow franchise on the planet.

#12 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:39 AM

Dr. Cox rules. I really enjoy watching that show. I don't like the last season neither >0<

#13 Rose

Rose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Mood::just happy
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:51 PM

best video ever :lol:

btw I LOVED season 9!! It was hilarious.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. -Albert Einstein

Proud R/Hr Shipper :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users