The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• 1 month later...

I really enjoy watching that show!! Right now the very new episodes air here in Germany without JD, but Dave Franco and the other new castmembers are great!! Too bad it got cancelled :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love the show. As you can see on my avatar. :P Dr. Cox is by far my fav. character haha.

i love this show, havent watched it in ages though

season 9 was kinda disappointing, they shouldve just stopped after season 8. the original cast is so much better, even though they were apart of the seasons now and then

It was kinda disappointing, but not bad either. But yeah the original is way better. Still a shame that it got canceled.

• 4 months later...

I'm a fan!!! My sis got me into it just last week! So have been watching the episodes in order since then and now in season 2. It's a show I wanted to watch but never bothered with. I'm so happy I got into it now because it's addictive!! Love the characters and the funny side of medicine. And the silliness in each eppy. My fav character is Dr.Cox. Gotta love the sarcastic ones!! :D I love how he goes on and on and calls JD random girl names. His expressions are hilarious too! XD Can't wait to watch the rest of the series. ;)

Edited by Stan'sMommy

I'm a fan!!! My sis got me into it just last week! So have been watching the episodes in order since then and now in season 2. It's a show I wanted to watch but never bothered with. I'm so happy I got into it now because it's addictive!! Love the characters and the funny side of medicine. And the silliness in each eppy. My fav character is Dr.Cox. Gotta love the sarcastic ones!! :D I love how he goes on and on and calls JD random girl names. His expressions are hilarious too! XD Can't wait to watch the rest of the series. ;)

its fun isnt it? :D

maaaany funny and great episodes ahead of you :D

dr cox is awesome!! as well as the janitor, loove him <3 haha

Edited by #winning

so much fun! :D Cannot wait to see more. JD is an obvious 2nd fav, if not tie with Dr. Cox. I think I like the janitor... I dunno, it's annoying how he's ALWAYS there and like, the only person cleaning up but he's funny. Has no reason to hate JD, just does! XD

• 2 weeks later...