The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Leaving Brown?

I think that as long as Emma is happy then it doesn't matter whether she stays or leaves Brown. She seems to have a very sensible head on her young shoulders and has her feet planted firmly on the ground. Whichever she chooses I wish her the very best of luck.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Julia Stiles did something similar when she was studying at Columbia. Lots of students seem to take a temporary leave from uni, for different reasons, of course. I'm just crossing my fingers that Emma will get to get the best of both worlds, like she's always seemed to want to, and that film-making and modelling won't take over her life as a History student.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Julia Stiles did something similar when she was studying at Columbia. Lots of students seem to take a temporary leave from uni, for different reasons, of course. I'm just crossing my fingers that Emma will get to get the best of both worlds, like she's always seemed to want to, and that film-making and modelling won't take over her life as a History student.

Emma will get her degree, no matter how long it takes. So I wouldn't worry about that. ;)

I really hope it's not true. I thought it was admirable that she was going to college, and continuing as an actress.

She's one of the few popular stars that actually cares about learning and having an education, so I hope she goes back to school.

• 3 weeks later...

Emma has said in an interview that she will be returning to Brown in September. She wants to enjoy her experience at Brown and give it 100% but her schedule didn't allow her to do so, hence why she took a break.

Emma has said in an interview that she will be returning to Brown in September. She wants to enjoy her experience at Brown and give it 100% but her schedule didn't allow her to do so, hence why she took a break.

I just heard the hearts of dozens of my classmates break, including my own. XD Glad she's found that she can return to her studies though. :]

When Emma first mentioned that she was taking a break from Brown, I had a feeling that it was because she wanted to put 100% effort into her education as well as fully enjoy the college experience. Not to mention that she can take as long as she wants to get her degree as Brown will always be there. I hope that she is able to enjoy the rest of her time at Brown when she returns and her schedules don't collide too often in the future.

• 11 years later...

These data indicate that tamoxifen has multiple effects on apoptosis during development and caution that careful examination is necessary when interpreting results obtained from tamoxifen induced recombination in Olig2 CreER mice, heterozygotes are usable for lineage tracing experiment without obvious toxicity, while homozygotes show efficient recombination, despite enhanced apoptosis lasix interactions Kershaw is arbitration eligible in 2014, but will be a free agent in 2015

• 1 month later...

Forums - The Emma-Watson.net Forum
-

Лучший сайт для покупки и продажи товаров - МЕГА https://xn--mga-sb-ph8b.com . Сегодня MEGA даркнет является самой крупной и известной торговой анонимной площадкой в России. Она предлагает свои пользователям доступ к большой базе продавцов из разных стран. Здесь можно приобрести любые вещи. Также вы можете сами начать продажу, зарегистрировавшись на проекте. При этом важно понимать, что сайт гарантирует безопасность, а потому проверяет каждого своего продавца. Для этого используются различные способы, в числе которых - тайные покупатели. Потому вы можете быть уверены в качестве покупаемых товаров, честности продавцов, и безопасности покупок на MEGA онион. А для перехода на сайт, просто использовать активную ссылку MEGA официальный сайт - https://xn--mga-sb-ph8b.com.

[url=https://xn--mga-sb-ph8b.com ]mega тор [/url]

• 5 months later...

Пять лет мы искали свой звук - уникальный и запоминающийся, пять лет мы экспериментировали и меняли саунд-продюсеров. Мы находили и теряли, ругались и мирились, - всё ради нашей музыки и права на сцену... Тернист путь к себе, но сейчас мы понимаем что наша музыка - это музыка весны!

[url=https://kaspiymusic.ru/]каспий музыка[/url]