The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's pretty much confirmed with this picture, unless it's a fake, but who would benefit from that? But it's strange that she will be seated next to Colin Firth. The people from the HP cast and crew are usually seated next to each other, especially Emma, Dan and Rupert. While we can't see who will be to her right, his hair definitly isn't that of either of them. :rolleyes: But since the series will be honoured, it's likely some of them will attend, though I think Dan might stay in the US to prepare for "How to succeed in business". But what about Rupert?

Anyway, to much interpretation done. :rofl:

With all the talk about Emma still being in England: Does anybody know when the new semester will start in the US? We have a completely different timing in Germany, so I don't know. I'm in the middle of my exams for winter term right now and won't be done with them before the end of the month. After that I will have about four weeks off before summer term starts in April. Would prefer the US-system so much, with a long brake over Christmas / New Year and in the summer. It's a pain to have all those mark-related demands right after Christmas and during the hottest weeks of summer. *sigh*

we will all have to wait and see

but as a britney fan, VMAS often annoy fans by posting their seating arrangements before actually confirming it. So i cant even tell you the amoutn of times i have been let down by seeing Britney in the Vma seating arrangement then she doesnt go.

Edited by Imagine

@ Imagine:

Didn't know about that, because I only believe (and remember) the official confirmations on official sites when it comes to Britney - to many rumours out there that are being reposted until they seem to be real.

If this is the final seating arrangement then Emma will sit among the nominees. I'll be excited to sit next to Colin Faith lol. Also, that means we can see more Emma since they always show the nominees more than other guests. That will makes me more expected:)

Maybe she will be a presenter again, like what she did at BAFTA 2009 so I don't think it's weird that she's not seated among the HP cast.

Her dress is by Valentino and in my opinion, the best dress i have ever seen her in :) Simply stunning and she's convinced me to keep my hair short for prom (my hairs a similar length to emma's and Im wearing a long dress ;)) anyway....she is presenting the best film award tonight :)

she looks gorgeous ... and somebody says it's burberry but i'm not sure :P

:whaa: My God, she's an angel. :wub: Emma's absolutely beautiful. I hope we get a lot more pictures soon. :)

And Emma is presenting the award for Outstanding British Film according to Snitchseeker's twitter. :)