#1 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

I don't have a PS3 (have a 360 Kinect) so I've never played it. Is it as cool as it looks?

#2 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:20 PM

It's one of my favorite games. Immediately, right in the beginning, you are pulled into the story with amazing voice acting, a heart-wrenching, yet touching story, and amazingly well-done motion capture angles. It's a story for people who like a good story. If you ever get a PS3, get that as your first game.

You can take my word on it, you will love it

Spoiler

Oh, and also, it has PlayStation Move functionality. I never tried it, but it seems like it would be perfect for the game.

Edited by ckravitz, 11 February 2011 - 09:22 PM.

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

#3 Imagine

Imagine

Devoted Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
  • LocationCheshire, England

Posted 12 February 2011 - 06:36 PM

omg i love this game, does not disapoint.

It is like a movie, and your directing and writing the entire outcome. Its truly beautiful and such a amazing game to play. They need to bring out a sequel.

Posted Image

#4 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:00 PM

Here's a quote from David Cage about a sequel to Heavy Rain:

“I’m not sure there will be a Heavy Rain 2. I’m not a guy who does sequels, because, when you work on a story, you have something to say. It’s a response to a moment of your life and what you want to express. There are so many great stories to tell. That’s why just doing sequels of sequels of sequels doesn’t make any sense.”

And the movie adaptation:

New Line Cinema and Quantic Dream Pictures obtained rights for a film adaptation a few days after the technology demo from E3 2006 was shown. The rights were later purchased in an auction by Unique Features, a production company formed by two former New Line executives, Bob Shaye and Michael Lynne. Shaye and Lynne had purchased the rights to the film with their own funds despite having "first look" rights in place with Warner Bros., who had bought New Line prior to their departure. The film has been fast-tracked by Warner Bros., and David Milch, writer for NYPD Blue and Deadwood will be adapting the game for the big screen. Shayne stated that Milch's "incredible ability to transform intense and complex storylines into gripping, popular drama makes him the perfect partner" for the film adaption

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users