2 Pints's Content

There have been 5 items by 2 Pints (Search limited from 14-October 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#264764 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by 2 Pints on 04 October 2016 - 12:20 AM in Shipper Forum

gah i went MIA again lol. And I'm doing good jon, just working alot and now going back to school on top of that. ah you went to Denver cbmac12?? How was it? I was supposed to go last month but it didn't quite work out like me and my friend had hoped it would.

#264275 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by 2 Pints on 03 June 2016 - 05:38 PM in Shipper Forum

Hi Jon!!! I miss ya bud. how are you?

This is very true, though it's still like just leave them alone. I would love to see if Emma would run for political office, that would be interesting to see.

Idk if any of the actors would be in the new one, but I'm excited to see the new movie. And i'm also excited to read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child once it hits bookshelves. makes me wonder if it does well not only on stage but also in book form if they'll make a movie for that and Dan, Emma and Rupert would reprise their rolls for it. Just a thought.

#264217 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by 2 Pints on 04 May 2016 - 02:16 AM in Shipper Forum

yea tell me about it, work is kicking me hardcore. at least i'm getting a week of vacation here in the next few weeks, i'm so ready for a break from work lol.

just read the article and omg just how the paps can be so disgusting..i mean seriously, what a bunch of low lifes.

but those pictures of emma and rupert are just adorable. gah i can't believe its been almost 5 years since the last HP movie :( time to start binge watching all the movies again ^_^

#264135 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by 2 Pints on 19 April 2016 - 02:33 PM in Shipper Forum

gah i gotta stop going MIA so much, with working so much i forget to come in and check out whats going on with everyone until months have passed -_- lol. so how is everyone?

#263356 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by 2 Pints on 06 October 2015 - 06:07 PM in Shipper Forum

That she does ^_^