Elizabeth's Content

There have been 21 items by Elizabeth (Search limited from 23-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#149446 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 19 August 2011 - 09:22 PM in Shipper Forum

Ruperts at the V Festival.. and so is Georgia Groome
No word on whether they're there together

#144821 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 11 August 2011 - 03:57 AM in Shipper Forum

Ummmm...well, the first thing that made me think this Johnny boy is history, is when I saw Rupes at the
TCA awards last sunday. I don't think I've ever seen him so happy, and with a bounce in his step.
Posted Image

He really looks like he's in love, and planning something.  <_<

We know that R/E were together around 07/27 at the BH Hotel, and I wonder what they were scheming??   :rolleye0012:

There's a saying, that a woman dresses to impress her man. Well, if you remember a few months ago, we were
all discussing how R/E coordinate their clothes for the premieres. They of course matched again at the DH2 premieres.
I know Emma loves to make her ginger man skip a few heartbeats, with her beautiful dresses.   :yesyes:
Well, below is the link to a pic of Emma in Santa Monica, when she was seeing Johnny. Here's the link of how she
dresses for Johnny boy.  <_<

http://emmaw.org/image/albums/Candids/2011/072811/0_28229.jpg

Ummm...Emma's a fashionista, so why dress like this---to make herself look undesirable to him.

There was a pic of Emma in NY, talking on the cell, looking really annoyed, but I can't find it.She looked like
she wanted to strangle whoever she was talking to. I'm wondering if she gave her phone # to Johnny, against her better
judgement and he became a real pest calling her all the time.

Emma's reps denied the relationship in June, as "utter fiction"--Emma uses the word utter quite frequently in her phrasing.

I think she got snapped by the paps, and also a girl-fan, that recognized her, and called out to her while kissing Johnny. This kiss
was a nice knowing ya-have a nice life kiss-now don't bother me anymore. Kris knows how Emma kisses, as she's seen DH2 about what
1,000 times!!  <_<  She started posting that this kiss was "OFF" and awkward, and I think that was why it looked that way. It went viral really
fast, and I've seen some sites that are saying Emma was lying last June, when she denied it. I think Emma should stand by what she said, because one of
her missions for going to LA, was to "let him down easy" and end it, which I think she did.

Now it's up to Rupes, to act, and make his wishes/desires come true. The Universe has paved the way for them to be together.   :ohyeah:
I think Rupes is getting ready to jump into action very soon.   :rolleye0012:

It's funny, but I keep seeing all these weird HP parallels in their lives. This Johnny thing, reminds of Cormac--when Hermione is
hiding from him, because he's got "hands like an octopus"!! Sound familiar--Johnny was all over her at the MTV awards. That was
very uncouth and uncool thing to do with a woman you hardly know or at all. I bet she wished she would have had some "dragon balls"  :P
With any luck, the next parallel to their lives is DH2!!   :yesyes:

Can I just say that this is possibly the most epic thing I've ever read?

Also on a side note, I would just like to say how I love how everyone on here is so friendly and supportive of each other, when I go on other forums, sometimes it is not the case
so yeah... I love you guys
<3 :D

#142419 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 06 August 2011 - 01:09 AM in Shipper Forum

Hopefully this whole Johnny thing will blow over like the others. Besides, she'll be in the UK for next year so hopefully..out of sight out of mind? Its not that I don't like Johnny, its just that they don't seem right for each other, maybe its just me, but they seem like two completely different types of people

#140588 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 03 August 2011 - 02:21 AM in Shipper Forum

Sorry for the misunderstanding-no it is a pap video of Emma trying to get into her car after the movies poor thing :( she was being hassled like there was tomorrow :( It is in Emma Media Thread.

OMG I just saw that!

I feel so bad for her :(

#140579 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 03 August 2011 - 01:33 AM in Shipper Forum

I THINK he says: we have spoken to Emma and she has nothing but good things to say (I have a feeling about the kiss ;)) and Rupert was very very excited-his eyes just light up...they truly are just all love...

Btw after seeing that horrible papparrazi video, I have decided I can hold off awhile of seeing R/E out together in public-Rupert may wind up hitting the cameraman-kidding of course but the way they were in Emma's face OMG :( So if a fan can get pics I am ok with that but the paps no. R/E will def be hiding out even moreso I believe/think after last night :( That one guy needs to be sued/arrested. SO RUDE. I cant believe that celebrities cant sue these jerky scumbags.

There's a paparazzi video of them? where?

#139848 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 01 August 2011 - 08:44 PM in Shipper Forum

OMG! :0_0: Just give me a pic!!

I know! seriously

#139509 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 01 August 2011 - 04:30 AM in Shipper Forum

...lol...but let's just take note the word "yesterday" there...

oops..misread your post... sorry
:rolleye:

#139501 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 01 August 2011 - 03:38 AM in Shipper Forum

GOSH...shipper this is it!!! they were out again yesterday!! here is the link
http://twitter.com/#!/keneseliang

where does it say that? all that is says is that they were spotted.. and the girl seems to be a big harry potter fan with all of her tweets to tomfelton that i wouldn't be surprised if she heard about it like the rest of us

sighh...i wish there was a picture to confirm this so we could stop speculting :(

#139495 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 01 August 2011 - 02:59 AM in Shipper Forum

From this, are you saying Emma is staying in the Los Feliz area or was just spotted there?

sorry if it was unclear

Emma was definately spotted in the Los Feliz area. From this tweet, it means Rupert was as well, based on the location of the store that he was spotted at

Therefore, both of them are likely together

#139488 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 01 August 2011 - 02:33 AM in Shipper Forum

i posted this at the other forum (randeforum.proboards.com)
and i would just like to share it with you guys

AHH i just want to fly to los angeles now and see for myself.
anyways
someone tweeted this

Jaime_King Jaime King
I think I just walked by Rupert Grint aka Ron Weasley sp? outside of @gregalterman Alternative Apparel- almost chased him DOWN! Legit!

Alternative Apparel is located in Venice, california

http://www.alternati...res/Venice.aspx

which is app. 30 minutes away from los feliz,
they may be together or they may not be...i'm just wondering why the girl didn't see emma watson as well,
that being said, if they were together, they wouldn't be in los feliz all day...right?

wait... hold up on my last post.
Venice is the flagship store

theres two alternative apparels that are close to los feliz

which may explain it

OMGOMGOMG

TICK TOCKTICK TOCK

#139151 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 31 July 2011 - 03:43 PM in Shipper Forum

Maybe...I'm just happy they've met at least once (hoping it's true) and kept it quiet.

I KNOW<3

#139122 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 31 July 2011 - 02:35 PM in Shipper Forum

maybe two different people tweeted at the same time but because of the time zone differences it appears as two dates?

#138999 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 31 July 2011 - 04:13 AM in Shipper Forum

I dunno....Bonnie is 20 and Jamie is 22 and they're engaged and have only known each other about 2 yrs.
On the other hand, Emma is 21 and Rupert is almost 23, and they've known each other over 1/2 their lives. <_<

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck ;) ;)

lol.. i like the way you think
TICKTOCK <3 :ohyeah:

#138972 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 31 July 2011 - 02:08 AM in Shipper Forum

Not to be a complete downer.. but I think they may be too young to be getting engaged.. That being said, maybe it's a promise ring from the Grint? I definitely think somethings going on... ;)

#138795 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 30 July 2011 - 07:03 PM in Shipper Forum

I wish there was more news on them... I hate how they're so private about everything :(

#138644 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 30 July 2011 - 06:24 AM in Shipper Forum

My link

When I saw Rupes in the "I LOVE TOM FELTON" t-shirt, I was just waiting for somebody
with Photoshop to "fix" it with his real feelings!! LOL!! :P

It's almost as if he gave us a freebee with this one. :rofl:

Ummmm.tRuE===that would be her left hand she's hiding. I'm thinking they might announce
something around Rupe's b'day-Aug 24. Emma looks far too giddy!! <_<

OMG that photoshopping job is to DIE for<3 hahaha lovee it

#138346 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 29 July 2011 - 02:22 PM in Shipper Forum

sorry
try these
http://img28.imageve...3_122_230lo.jpg
http://img216.imagev...2_122_347lo.jpg

#138343 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 29 July 2011 - 01:56 PM in Shipper Forum

just found this at another forum... but emma is STILL in LA

these pictures are dated June 28th in Santa Monica

http://img229.imagev...1_122_362lo.jpg
http://img216.imagev...2_122_347lo.jpg :ohyeah:

#137948 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 28 July 2011 - 08:43 PM in Shipper Forum

I know this is kinda random ... but rupert is in LA to voice a part in American Dad   http://www.rupert-gr...n-american-dad/ also I think Emma was in LA like a week ago but I'm not positive...      
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, and Luciana, don't worry... I'm just as crazy as you all are  ;)

#137289 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 28 July 2011 - 08:15 AM in Shipper Forum

Rupert is definately in LA.. don't know about emma though
Tom Felton just tweeted this literally like a minute ago

TomFelton Tom Felton
had a great night with rups in LA, felt like we were at home seeing him here, reminscing the good times already!x

#137287 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Elizabeth on 28 July 2011 - 08:00 AM in Shipper Forum

I'm new and super excited to find this forum. Now I know I'm not the only one...lol.  :D