Dumbledores Woman's Content

There have been 4 items by Dumbledores Woman (Search limited from 17-October 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#263133 The Harry And Ginny Thread

Posted by Dumbledores Woman on 01 September 2015 - 05:13 PM in Shipper Forum

Have a good first day at Hogwarts, James Sirius!

#262291 The Ron and Hermione Thread

Posted by Dumbledores Woman on 25 June 2015 - 04:42 PM in Shipper Forum

Just checking in for the first time in ages to say I love and miss you guys, hope you're all enjoying your summer! (or winter, depending where you are in the world)

Ron and Hermione are my happy place.

#260536 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Dumbledores Woman on 31 January 2015 - 09:03 PM in Shipper Forum

Definitely did not just drool a little.

^ Edit: That was meant to quote the pictures Lumos posted. Not just sharing my special side with you all.

IT WAS ABOUT RUPERT DAMMIT

#260441 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by Dumbledores Woman on 29 January 2015 - 12:58 AM in Shipper Forum

It has been way too long since I've been here! And what do I find? Recent posts from the old crew! Happy New Year indeed Cap'n and shipmates!

Plus a big welcome to reality99! It's a shame you've found us at are quietest spell, but hopefully that's what we need to set the ships a-sailing again!

Speaking of which, Jon I 100% agree with your post about shipping R/E. I still think these two would make a cute couple but given how long it's been since I saw them interact - seriously, how has it been that long?! - I don't feel I can legitimately link them romantically any more. I hope Rupert and Emma are very happy and I as always am eager to see what they do next. I miss hearing stories of their friendship and I hope they and the whole HP gang continue to be as strong friends as they were.

Your comment about 5 years has made me realise that in September it will be 10 years since I joined this forum. That's a whole decade. That's nearly half my life. That's how long it took to film the entire HP series. How has this happened? It's crazy to think I have known some of you longer than I've known some of my real-life friends. I may not visit so often and the community may not be so lively as it once was but I will always have an especial fondness for this place and its members. Thank you all for giving me a place to escape and enjoy HP for so long. <3 :)

Wow that got deep quickly.

Firewhisky, anyone?

God I miss Harry Potter.