chosenone14's Content

There have been 28 items by chosenone14 (Search limited from 14-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#225044 Post your favorite Emma picture of the day

Posted by chosenone14 on 19 September 2013 - 09:07 PM in Emma Images and Media

yfe0.jpg

#224361 British GQ October 2013

Posted by chosenone14 on 04 September 2013 - 04:29 PM in Emma Images and Media

Gah, she looks incredible! :wub:

#223204 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by chosenone14 on 23 July 2013 - 09:11 PM in Shipper Forum

TEE HEE..GRINTSON FOREVER!!

Hehehe. Im not going to argue with you on this one.

#223203 The Ron and Hermione Thread

Posted by chosenone14 on 23 July 2013 - 09:10 PM in Shipper Forum

Thanks for the welcome, guys! :happydance:

#223109 The Rupert And Emma Thread

Posted by chosenone14 on 17 July 2013 - 07:48 PM in Shipper Forum

I mean the PASSION/DESIRE/LOVE....that is the most beautiful pic I have ever seen of them...

I have to agree. That look in her eyes! Emma really sells it here.

#223108 The Ron and Hermione Thread

Posted by chosenone14 on 17 July 2013 - 07:46 PM in Shipper Forum

Been so obsessed with Romione lately. Like crazy. lol Watching vids and interviews and tons of fic. These two are my favorite thing about HP. They're just so perfect together. :wub:

#223107 Rookie Mag

Posted by chosenone14 on 17 July 2013 - 07:41 PM in Emma Images and Media

I agree, she is really like Hermoine in that way. Perfect casting.

And yes, that's what stood out in this interview, though to be fair, I haven't read that many yet. I'm sure she gets asked the same questions over and over again, so this must have been refreshing for her. It was more like a conversation, as she mentioned, than an actual question/answer interview. I enjoyed it immensely.

#223100 Emma's interview with W magazine

Posted by chosenone14 on 17 July 2013 - 05:55 PM in Emma Images and Media

Her hair looks amazing.

Let us know your thoughts

Posted in the thread :)

#223099 Emma's tongue dance & The Bling Ring

Posted by chosenone14 on 17 July 2013 - 05:45 PM in Emma's Movie Roles

Very overtly sexy, I have to agree.

#223098 Which Hairstyle?

Posted by chosenone14 on 17 July 2013 - 05:44 PM in Emma General Chat

Currently, I'm admiring her hairstyle during the photoshoot for W magazine. :]

Yes, this.

I happened to love her pixie cut. I dont think she lost any of her beauty at all. She's always very lovely.

#223097 Rookie Mag

Posted by chosenone14 on 17 July 2013 - 05:41 PM in Emma Images and Media

Wow, this was a great read. I've just recently become a pretty big fan of Emma's (which, I know sounds ridiculous since she's been around for so long), and I'm just gettting to kind of know her personality. Well as much as one can without actually knowing her. But I'm constantly blown away by how smart and articulate she is. She is a deep thinker. I just love that about her. Great interview! The most insightful one I've read so far. Thanks for posting it!

#222963 Emma's interview with W magazine

Posted by chosenone14 on 11 July 2013 - 03:40 AM in Emma Images and Media

Found it. Off to read it. Thanks :)

And yeah, I could listen to her speak all day.

#222961 Emma's interview with W magazine

Posted by chosenone14 on 10 July 2013 - 10:20 PM in Emma Images and Media

Ok, so I got to watch it at home last night and gah, she's so charming and articulate. <3

If you have not seen her Rookie magazine interview, you need to check that one out too!

Where is it? I guess I should go search it out. Thanks!

#222949 Emma Watson to star in "Bling Ring"

Posted by chosenone14 on 09 July 2013 - 10:09 PM in Emma's Movie Roles

:0_0:

I wouldn't feel right going anywhere near where Emma lived. But I guess we're not talking about me.

#222948 The Bling Ring - Reviews and opinions

Posted by chosenone14 on 09 July 2013 - 10:04 PM in Emma's Movie Roles

Great review. Unfortuanetly, I was left feeling exactly the same way. The characters had no depth, and ultimately, I was kinda meh about them all. Though I thought Emma was fabulous with the little that she was given.

#222947 Emma's interview with W magazine

Posted by chosenone14 on 09 July 2013 - 09:59 PM in Emma Images and Media

She looks amazing. I can't actually listen to the interview since I'm at work and that's frowned upon, but I do look forward to watching it based on some of your comments. Some of them, not all. ;)

#222593 The Bling Ring - Reviews and opinions

Posted by chosenone14 on 26 June 2013 - 07:16 PM in Emma's Movie Roles

As for Nicki, again I felt like we saw her "caring" was when it came to her sister, Sam. Everyone else she would have sold out for a dime! LOL

Yeah, but they surely would've done the same to her. Lol! I did find it odd that her sister, Sam, didn't get arrested too, since she was part of it all as well. But I guess she wasn't caught on camera.

On a completely shallow note, Emma looked incredible throughout the movie. Very sexy. I loved seeing her dance. :)

#222585 The Bling Ring - Reviews and opinions

Posted by chosenone14 on 26 June 2013 - 02:28 PM in Emma's Movie Roles

Ok, sorry about the double post, but I did see it late last night.

First of all I want to say that I loved Emma in it. I found it quite amusing to see her play someone so different from the characters we've seen her play to date and so different from who she is in real life. Her character didn't have many redeeming qualities, she was pretty ridiculous, actually. And I can see how Emma said it was a challenge to play to her because it would be so easy for this character to become a caricature since she was so absurd at times. But there are times when Emma shows us a litte of her character's vulnerablity and she becomes more interesting and more layered. But these moments, unfortunately, ar few and far between. Nikki isn't in the movie nearly as much as Marc and Rebecca, they're the focus here. Still, it was a treat to watch Emma play this character. I liked the little moments we saw of her at home and with her sister.

The problem I had with the movie was that we didn't really get to see these characters fleshed out well. We don't really know who they are. So we don't really come to care about them very much. We just see them stealing and posing and partying, so that by the time they get caught, you can't help but feel that they had it coming and you don't feel very conflicted about it. At least I didn't. Maybe we weren't supposed to care about them and she (Sofia Coppola) was just trying to show us the story of what they did and the detrimental aspect of celebrity worship and social media. And in that she succeeded. You leave the theater shaking your head.

Again, though, Emma was great. Loved her California accent. There were only a few times here and there that I noticed she'd say something and it would sound strange, but overall she did a great job! :)

#222584 Teen Vogue August 2013

Posted by chosenone14 on 26 June 2013 - 02:13 PM in Emma Images and Media

Gah, I love this look for her. The 80's, slightly tomboyishness look is really working for her here. I'd like to see some pics from the movie theater part they show in the video as well. Hell, I'd like to see all the pics. lol Is she capable of taking a bad one? Doubtful.

#222552 Teen Vogue August 2013

Posted by chosenone14 on 25 June 2013 - 09:08 PM in Emma Images and Media

Oh my! Thanks for posting these. I was just about go post that I found these pics on Instagram but came here and here they are. She looks spectacular. So smoldering in that first one. My favorite is the second one, though. What a smile!

#222549 The Bling Ring - Reviews and opinions

Posted by chosenone14 on 25 June 2013 - 08:10 PM in Emma's Movie Roles

Going to see it tonight! Can't wait. I'll be back to postu thoughts then. I'm just so amused by the idea of seeing Emma as this vapid California valley girl. I've watched the trailer quite a few times and I love hearing her with this accent, it's pretty spot on.

#222546 Better late than never...

Posted by chosenone14 on 25 June 2013 - 07:38 PM in Introductions

Thanks you two :) So nice to be welcomed. I have been looking around and posting here and there. Looks like this is a great place for Emma fans. I'm late to the party, but better late than never, right?

#222541 Bling Ring L.A. Premiere

Posted by chosenone14 on 25 June 2013 - 07:00 PM in Emma Images and Media

I LOVE this look. Obviously. She's rarely looked better, IMO. Love the braids, the Chanel dress, her lipstick, her makeup, the heels. Everything is perfection. She looks so radiant and yes, fierce!

#222540 Teen Vogue August 2013

Posted by chosenone14 on 25 June 2013 - 06:53 PM in Emma Images and Media

Ok so you all beat me to the omg her freckles! comment, but she looks amazing. Always does. Flawless. :wub:

#222533 Better late than never...

Posted by chosenone14 on 25 June 2013 - 06:04 PM in Introductions

My name is Carol. So nice to meet you and so happy to be posting on this forum that celebrates all things Emma. I'll definitely be posting my thoughts in the Bling Ring thread. :happydance: