The Emma-Watson.net Forum

BIGGAL Jeon Jeonye - B-boy Park Minhyuk wins the first round of the 2025 National Team Trials

Guest @Mttotosite1

Guest @Mttotosite1

B-girl Jeon Ji-ye (Freshbella) and B-boy Park Min-hyuk (ZOOTY ZOOT) have won the first round of the 2025 Breaking National Team selection.

Jeon Jeonye defeated Kim Ye-ri (YELL) 2-1 in the final of the general category B-girl division of the 2024 Breaking K Series at the Naru Art Center in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on Tuesday. Jeon Jeonyeh was outscored 3-4 in the first round by Kim, but evened the score at 6-1 in the second round. In the third round, she stole the hearts of four Jersey players to take the top spot. After the match, Jeon said, "I will use the confidence I gained from this tournament to perform well in the first round of the Olympic Qualifier Series (OQS) in May. I will take one step closer to my dream stage, the Paris Olympics," said Jeon.

Park Min-hyuk (ZOOTY ZOOT) defeated Kim Young-il (Edward Elric) 3-0 in straight sets.

Current b-boy national team members Kim Hong-yeol (Hong10), Kim Heon-woo (Wing) and Park In-soo (Kill) missed the first round to focus on preparing for the OQS, the qualifier for the Paris Olympics.

The Breaking K Series is the stage for selecting next year's men's and women's national teams. Based on the results of the first and second rounds, 16 men and 16 women will be selected to compete in the Finals. At the final, 안전놀이터 three b-boys and three b-girls will be selected to represent the national team and qualify for the World Dance Sport Federation (WDSF) World Championships in 2025. The winners of the B-Girl and B-Boy categories, Jeon Jeonye and Park Minhyuk, will advance directly to the Final regardless of their second round results.

Meanwhile, Lee Soo-in (Red) and Kim Goo-um (Kim) took first and second place in the high school b-boy category and Song Min-ji (Minji) and Jung Ah-kyung (Todd) in the youth b-girl category. The four athletes have qualified for the 2024 WDSF World Youth Breaking Championships.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.