The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Did anyone notice?

Did you notice anything odd or interesting about the movies?

Did anyone notice that they swapped songs, after Deathly Hallows was released at the cinemas. The fight in the tent scene music, they moved to the frozen lake scene :blink: At least I'm sure they did, I did see the movie at least six times in the cinemas :mellow: Personally I thought it was better for the tent scene, gave it a lot more emotion.

That Gringotts was replaced or well hidden by WWW in Half Blood Prince. (I've made a topic about this before :P)

in the dvd u mean?? i wudnt have noticed that ;p but u've got a good sense of hearing to tell d difference between the two soundtrack ;p

Erm the frozen lake scene wasn't in the movie but was in speical features when the dvd come out. But no, they haven't changed the tent scene in the slightest. I watched it 8 times and can't say it's been changed?

As for the music? I don't know, I don't think they did.

Maybe it's just you going loopy Kim! :tongue0020: <3

Erm the frozen lake scene wasn't in the movie but was in speical features when the dvd come out. But no, they haven't changed the tent scene in the slightest. I watched it 8 times and can't say it's been changed?

As for the music? I don't know, I don't think they did.

Maybe it's just you going loopy Kim! :tongue0020: <3

Ah, well maybe I have a different version to you or something. And the lake scene was definitely in when I saw it in the movies. :rolleye:

^correct, the frozen lake scene was in the movie, it's where Harry got the sword, and Ron came back.. it cant not be in the movie since its the main scene of the movie

edit: *one of the main scenes in the film/movie

Edited by Slash

^correct, the frozen lake scene was in the movie, it's where Harry got the sword, and Ron came back.. it cant not be in the movie since its the main scene of the movie

edit: *one of the main scenes in the film/movie

What you on about? That is on the DVD? It's on mine?

• 2 weeks later...