The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Troll in the Dungeon

Okay so watching the first movie did anyone else notice that at the beginning they walk down the seventh floor corridor and go through the portrait, looking behind them the hallway is the same when they are running down towards the troll to save Hermione. They run though, from the direction of coming out of the painting though they are coming from the great hall.

Fair enough the troll could have moved, but 7 floors up AND Harry and Ron had time to pop to the Common Room? :lol::P I don't remember but in the book does it state what toilet Hermione goes to?

I'm thinking maybe they were low on budget back then and used the same set?

Edited by Hermione

^ I'm thinking your guess is probably right :P

I haven't noticed that before, and I haven't watched PS in a loooong time so can't remember accurately enough to be of any more help. But yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if they used the same set and maybe just changed the decor/lighting/something slightly. Especially if it's only a short scene. Having said that though, the HP sets have a reputation for attention to detail. But then again, they were, as you said, on a fairly low budget on this movie.