The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How do you get Premiere tickets?

i was wondering how does one get premiere tickets to the red carpet events for harry potter?

does the tickets cost money, or do u just go there really early, sit there and wait for them?

and since the new york premiere is july 11, will it be at madisons square garden?

actually has anyone here been to a premiere?

Edited by Rena

According to a press release, the premiere will take place at Avery Fisher Hall in New York City on Monday, July 11, 2011. Actors and filmmakers scheduled to attend include: "Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Alan Rickman, Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis, Helen McCrory, director David Yates, producers David Heyman and David Barron, and screenwriter Steve Kloves." The event starts with celebrity arrivals at 5:00pm EST, with the screening beginning at 6:00pm.

You don't need tickets to go stand by the red carpet to watch the arrivals.

A number of people here have been to premieres. Not sure about in New York. The Deathly Hallows 1 premiere in New York was quite disappointing I understand. They didn't block off any roads, so the stars didn't have much chance to interact with the fans. Hopefully they won't be so stupid this time. Too bad it's not LA. They do a proper premiere.

According to a press release, the premiere will take place at Avery Fisher Hall in New York City on Monday, July 11, 2011. Actors and filmmakers scheduled to attend include: "Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Alan Rickman, Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis, Helen McCrory, director David Yates, producers David Heyman and David Barron, and screenwriter Steve Kloves." The event starts with celebrity arrivals at 5:00pm EST, with the screening beginning at 6:00pm.

You don't need tickets to go stand by the red carpet to watch the arrivals.

A number of people here have been to premieres. Not sure about in New York. The Deathly Hallows 1 premiere in New York was quite disappointing I understand. They didn't block off any roads, so the stars didn't have much chance to interact with the fans. Hopefully they won't be so stupid this time. Too bad it's not LA. They do a proper premiere.

oh man thank you so much!! if i were to go, what time should i get there do u think?

people always go like really really really really early

A-men. I thought it was terrible last time. D: