The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I Was looking at Some Reviews on Rotten Tomato and I did not read one thing negative about Harry Potter Deathlhy Hallows part 2 :)

heres are some of the reviews.. these ones are my fave ones :)

"If you've been a devoted follower of the Potter saga in print and at the movies, you'll come away from this final chapter with a feeling of catharsis and, perhaps, a slightly damp handkerchief."-Alonso Duralde

"This is such an entertaining, beguiling, charming and exciting picture. It reminded me of the thrill I felt on seeing the very first one, 10 years ago."-Peter Bradshaw

"The entire series of Potter books and motion pictures has been leading us to this final showdown between Harry and Voldemort. It could easily have been a letdown. But the fight here between good and evil is more than satisfying. It's thrilling."-Baz Bamigboye

"Fans can rest assured without wishing to spoil any of the major plot lines that their patience will be paid off fully, and some, in the final epic Harry Potter chapter"-Elisa Roche

"Defined by darker mood and greater gravity than previous chapters, the eighth installment concludes the series on a high note that should please all viewers and get serious attention from Academy voters as Oscar contender."-Emanuel Levy

"Of course, if the films haven't won you over by this point, this one is unlikely to make you a convert, but for the millions of fans who've grown up with Potter, it's good enough to make saying goodbye a tougher proposition."-Alistair Harkness

heres more if you wanna read more

amazing reviews

Edited by penguin_girl