• 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

well if you put it in order then yeah its the fifth one
this where i get the info from, gotta love youtube lol

http://au.ps3.ign.co.../1218767p1.html

and its all good, u didnt burst my bubble, the bubble still intact ;p

edit: the chick's pretty cute lol

I've only just came back to this topic. But yeah, I seen this video on their facebook account. Along with a lot of other stuff. It would seem you were right!

#62 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

Finally a real sequel to the second one! (although I had fun with Brotherhood and Revelations). Interesting choice though, the American Revolution...although I must admit I know next to nothing about the American Revolution...

I wonder how this will tie in with the whole Desmond arc...I kind of assumed that the ancestor parts ended at the end of Revelations...

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#63 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:13 PM

got this from Assassin's facebook page

Posted Image

i prefer the medieval times, its better than The American Revolution, but we;ll see, jst want to see how it'd ends
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#64 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

I seen that on Facebook too. :P I highly agree though, they should have left it medieval.

#65 Dax

Dax

Forum Founder

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Mood::Drunk and Happy ^.^
  • LocationSea World, I hang with Shamu

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:23 AM

Finally a real sequel to the second one! (although I had fun with Brotherhood and Revelations). Interesting choice though, the American Revolution...although I must admit I know next to nothing about the American Revolution...

I wonder how this will tie in with the whole Desmond arc...I kind of assumed that the ancestor parts ended at the end of Revelations...

=O, you sir need to step into my office so I can properly educate you on history!

Is it wrong that I just want an ending? Don't get me wrong, I like the games, but it seems like every time they keep us waiting. Yes they reveal a little more each game about what happened and what is happening but I want an ending already ~.~!

#66 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:39 PM

AC3 will be the ending of this trilogy I think (although I would not be surprised if they will come with some brotherhood/revelations like games after this)

Oh and first official trailer:

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#67 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

I'm not trying to be harsh but once again I shall say... American's? They've totally killed it. I mean the not so medieval theme hurt but this is too far. They could have at least stuck to the same country it's based on a true story after all. It doesn't look very gory either. Usually when he kills people (like in previous game trailers) there's blood.

On another note... good graphics.

#68 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:33 PM

Here's the thing though.

They never stuck to the same country. AC1 = Middle East AC 2(and Brotherhood): Italy. Revelations: Turkey and Middle East. Not to mention that there are mentions of Assassin's all over the world. So why not America?

The thing I would complain most about is that an Assassin's outfit really stands out between the uniforms of those soldiers. Nor do I think it will fit nicely with Native Americans...but I might be wrong.

Posted Image

#69 Raj

Raj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Mood::Burraroom!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

Assassin's Creed .. American revolution .. this should be interesting. Out of all AC games I loved the first and Brotherhood the most. I was expecting to see either an earlier period than American revolution or a complete Desmond story with no or little animus.

Posted Image
Follow me on Twitter! Click Here!
Connect with me on Facebook! Just let me know you are from EW forums though :) Click Here!

Visit my online portfolio! Click Here!

#70 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

Here's the thing though.

They never stuck to the same country. AC1 = Middle East AC 2(and Brotherhood): Italy. Revelations: Turkey and Middle East. Not to mention that there are mentions of Assassin's all over the world. So why not America?

The thing I would complain most about is that an Assassin's outfit really stands out between the uniforms of those soldiers. Nor do I think it will fit nicely with Native Americans...but I might be wrong.

That was comical. I seriously pictured The Thing whilst reading that. I thought they were all based around the same locations like Italy/Rome and every location around those areas?

Oh and I never thought about the assassin's outfits. O.o

#71 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:56 PM

I'm not trying to be harsh but once again I shall say... American's? They've totally killed it. I mean the not so medieval theme hurt but this is too far. They could have at least stuck to the same country it's based on a true story after all. It doesn't look very gory either. Usually when he kills people (like in previous game trailers) there's blood.

On another note... good graphics.

Agree with Jade on this, i prefer medieval theme than the revolution, if i wanna see the American Revolution i'd go to the library. The one thing i like the most from the game is the medieval theme, but i'll still buy the game.. Wanna know how it ends, shud've gone without another ancestor i reckon, stick with Desmond's story instead.

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

#72 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:04 AM

I find the American Revolution era for this game pretty interesting, it's something...refreshing. I know all about medieval Europe because that's what they teach at our schools...I know next to nothing about this game's time in America so I'd be more interested to learn. :P

Posted Image

#73 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:01 AM

thats alrite Maestro, every man for himself ;)

Posted ImagePosted Image

#74 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:43 AM

Apparently not, from what I heard there is going to be 2-4 player co op. :P

Posted Image

#75 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

Noooo not another online game? Ergh. They just keep getting worse. D: I'd still buy it though but I can't see me liking it.

#76 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:00 AM

there goes the trophies lol

Posted ImagePosted Image

#77 Matthewsont

Matthewsont

• Earth
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationS. E. England

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

AC2 and Brotherhood are incredible. Trouble is I played them both to death when I got them at xmas and finished them in a week.. now they're really dull and I keep thinking Revelations will be the same. AC 3 looks interesting though

#78 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:26 PM

Gameplay wise AC: Revelations does not add much new stuff. The hookblade is overrated and the game could have functioned perfectly well without that weapon. The bombs are kind of nice although I did not find much use for them. The tower defense game is forgettable. The only thing Revelations has which might be worth your time is the story but even that could have been handled better.

I had fun with Revelations though but I'm an Assassin's Creed fan so I can justify for myself to spend full price on this game. Others might not be able to do that.

Haven't done the multiplayer by the way...not really my thing. I am kind of looking forward to co op because that I do like.

Posted Image

#79 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:07 PM

E3 gameplay demo! And boy is it sweet. So looking forward to this game now.

Posted Image

#80 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:44 PM

It actually does look pretty decent. Still not so hot on the era though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users