The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I'm in love with those Icons. She's amazing! I like the second wallpaper but not the font. The blending on the first looks cluttered but I have to admit you did it well for the amount of images. I love the textures you used. Overall they are gorgeous. <3

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jade - Rebekah is amazing, by far one of Vampire Diaries' most interesting characters <3 And it didn't hurt that Claire Holt was pretty amazing in 3x08 :wub: Yeah, I'm pretty rubbish with fonts/text, but the girl who requested wanted text so I had to do something xD Thank you though, I do try my best :D

Lindy - Thank you :D

Aw wow thanks so much love!!!! I think its beautiful!! Even though I dont celebrate Christmas I still love it and it means a lot to me that you made me one!! Thanks a million!!! Oh and I really love the font you used!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Jade - Rebekah is amazing, by far one of Vampire Diaries' most interesting characters <3 And it didn't hurt that Claire Holt was pretty amazing in 3x08 :wub: Yeah, I'm pretty rubbish with fonts/text, but the girl who requested wanted text so I had to do something xD Thank you though, I do try my best :D

She's just awesome. She's such a great character and if I may say so, good at heart. I'm crap with fonts myself. I rarely put text on what I make. Harder now I have none! xD

Two wallpapers (made the second for Stef)

Christmas Gifts Part One

I love the wallpapers the second I love more. xD

I love my gift the blending is <3 OFFT. Tom Felton! Thank you so much. <3 I'm drooling!

Lindy & Arie - I'm glad you both like your gifts, you're welcome :D <33

Jade - My problem is that I have too many fonts, and I end up using the wrong ones or whatever >.< Thank you, I spent ages on both wallpapers and I quite like how they turned out :D I'm glad you like your gift too :P <3