#21 ShipOfFools

ShipOfFools

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationOhio USA

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

As a huge Sci-Fi fan, I would love to see her in a Star Wars movie.

"Actually I'm highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook." - Hermoine Granger

#22 Admin900

Admin900

Novice Member

• Wind
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationMadison,Wisconsin

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

Anything with Emma Watson sounds good! I'd be at that theater right of way!!

Emma Watson is the British Sun Shine!!! :excited:

#23 tabitoo

tabitoo

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSouthKackalacky

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

Saoirse Ronan has said that she auditioned for Star Wars VII and had a great time but so has everyone else. Meaning lots of other actors. I wonder if Emma auditioned for it too. I hope Emma has auditioned for it and gets it but if not then I really like Saoirse for the part. She's a really good actress and she was up for the part of Ila in Noah but couldn't do it because of scheduling conflicts so Emma, I guess, auditioned and got it. Though I think that if Emma did audition for Star Wars she would get it because she would be perfect for the part. She also has a wonderful resemblance to Natalie Portman and Carrie Fisher who played the characters mother and grandmother respectively. Maybe enough time has passed since Harry Potter that she would be wanting to do another huge film again, since the past like five movies she has done have been small including "Your voice In my Head" even though she's the star and, with the exception of "Noah", though her role is kind of small in that...I assume...because Darren Aronofsky IMO is the biggest tease with this film that I've ever known so know one knows a lot about "Noah"...but I digress. If she is the princess in SWVII she would carry the film so that in itself would be huge. Well here's to wishing. :) 

#24 Thessalie

Thessalie

Dedicated Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Funny rumor. I guess it would be interesting to see Emma in a Star Wars movie. But, its gonna suck so maybe I don't want her involved.

Hmm that quickly said ! For sure it will have the Disney signature, so it's not gonna be bloody and cruel, but rather smooth and funny. It's definitely not gonna be the old star wars we love (I don't even know for what reasons I love them, I guess it's because of the whole atmosphere of friendship, fair fighting, fun, and the bright side of the force that never waited for me to come, but anyway... ^^) 

I googled Star Wars Episode VII Emma Watson and yes indeed it is rumored that Emma is wanted by fans to play the daughter of Princess Leia and Han Solo. Just a rumor of course but what a grand one. smile.gif "Dreams do come true." Walt Disney. smile.gif

Haha that made me laugh because I though that it was a fancy dream quite impossible ! I mean, it's like 2 of the biggest imaginary world would be linked by Emma ! (just as the actors that were in Harry Potter AND The Lord of the Rings, or Christopher Lee who was in SW and LOTR, or Jamie Campbell Bower who played in HP and Twilight). That's a funny idea, make me think we are all BIG dreamers !

Somehow, as much as I love Emma, I don't picture her in a Star Wars episode. I guess that because we have seen her with great magical powers, she's for me too imprinted with that to play a character using the force to fight. see what I mean ?

I read the "Young jedi knights" series, that was great and I'do love to see Jacen and Jaina come true. I really hope those episodes will be great, even though I know we must be prepared for something very different. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XkU23m6yX04

Oh, did you know that Georges Lucas didn't direct 2 or the 3 first Star Wars episodes ? That surprised me when I watched number V the other day, in the credits he was not credited as director, "just" producer (and he was screanwriter). I dodn't know that, as he's the father of it all, I always thought he directed them all. 

Edited by Thessalie, 06 October 2013 - 07:50 PM.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself. 

Desiderata

Max Ehrmann

#25 Beren

Beren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:16 AM

It would be interesting for Emma to be in a star wars movie but the chances of her being in one is pretty slim, sadly.  :(  I like her to be in it.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users