The Emma-Watson.net Forum

William logged off? - - or - - Emma's preference for scarves .....

Why can´t i edit my own posts?

Have you seen the three points in her face, one under her lip, and two on her chin?

She has pimples just like everybody else^^

a) This is NOT William, "Mr. nice scarve Nr. 1".

b ) For that reason the title of this threat is as it is

c) pimples - yup. On  some of her best shooting-pics you can see them.

d) I was told that these are beauty spots, which must remain.

And here - Mr. nice scarve Nr. 1 (for those of you, not introduced yet)

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

a) i never saw Will before.

B) i never suggested otherwise

c) i have nothing to add to that^^

d) beauty spots? i will call the next pimple i see the same way. Sounds better.

You are wrong. One of the Guys must be a number 2, as long as i can still count. The last you posted (i guess it is number one) seems closer to her, or he is less gentlemen.

Note: I want to be a scarf guy, too. Just walk around an talk, and maybe a little bit punting.

i will call the next pimple i see the same way.

You can. I asked the same question last year here and I was told by different ladies here, that these are not pimples, but beauty spots. And for that reason even the photographers (well, many of them) are not removing them by photoshop.

The guy with the red scarf (sorry, wrote it incorrect in my first message)  is Will Adamovicz, her current boyfriend (for over a year now). The guy with the green scarf is new on set.

This guy is her Friend? These bad guy (just a joke, his colors Black/red are so often the color of the bad guys like in Legend of the seeker, or these old Knight movies and Pirates....).

Does you mean new on set with, it is the first time he is photographed with her or do you mean she is working with him? 

This guy is her Friend? These bad guy (just a joke, his colors Black/red are so often the color of the bad guys like in Legend of the seeker, or these old Knight movies and Pirates....).

Does you mean new on set with, it is the first time he is photographed with her or do you mean she is working with him? 

Yes, he is. And for a surprisingly long time, which means, that she finally found a guy who can handle her fame and shedule. Maybe he has the advantage, that he is not famous or talented (as singer, sportsman........) and likes it to stay in second row. I joked about him some time ago, but now I have more and more respect for him. I would get nuts, seeing her with another guy smiling out of a newspaper.....  The guy with green scarf did - as far as I know - his first shooting with Emma... :-)

Yes it´s a think what i, too respect too stay so long by her and handle it, like it seems so good.

and thread her good hope.

I would say he must have a talent, he don´t have to do something that brings the attraction of public peuple but some talent he must have. Everyone has a talent.

He could be just a friend or someone she will work with or has worked with. If she ask i think we all would go shopping with her, don´t we?

He could be just a friend or someone she will work with or has worked with. If she ask i think we all would go shopping with her, don´t we?

Hahaha, you are definitly right. One of the first pap-shoots of Emma and Will was shopping - lingerie!

See.

Does she know with who she sold all her cloths?

Ah this dress  i sold with Will and this scarf with scarf guy 2 and oh these shoes i sold with dan in London.

See.

Does she know with who she sold all her cloths?

Ah this dress  i sold with Will and this scarf with scarf guy 2 and oh these shoes i sold with dan in London.

I try not to correct you, but it is not "sold" (=verkaufen), the right verb is "buy" (=kaufen),.  sell-sold-sold  and buy-bought-bought

I think, for certain items she knew exactly with whom she bought it. It's difficult to imagine the feeling, going with her to "Victoria's secrets"...  :blush:B)

Correct me. I was uncertain with the word, but i could not find another one.

Yeah. Can´t image how it would be, and i think maybe this is something she can do better alone. As Surprise for her Will or the guy she visits at night/day or whenever she wants. 

So pictures surface of Emma walking down a street with a guy and we automatically assume she broke up with William for him?! That's insane and I feel bad for Emma that nothing in her life can ever be simple. No one will leave her personal life alone.

lol

I never said that they are broke up. Like i said, maybe he is a friend, or somebody she worked with or works, or will work or someone she knows from wherever.

Anyway we are just talking. Is this not a Forum, with the purpose to let people speak? Its like you discus a film. Some say Inception ended and he is awake others say he still sleeps.

Edited by Badab

Um no.....

Emma, and anyone for that matter, is allowed to hang with any guy friends they want. While in a relationship I should just drop all my guy friends?? No way. That's ridiculous.

In reality, people should stop making this nonsence into something. Just because some fans can't handle her having guy friends doesn't mean she shouldn't hang out with guys. They, and you, need to get over it.

Edit-

Badab.... where did I say you shouldn't talk?

Arie, you would say nothing if your boyfriend would make shopping trips with other girls??? You would say "ok" if you boyfriend would have, let's say, 3 other "girlfriends" on a platonic basis?  Scene: "Sorry, Arie, not date tonight. I will meet Diana at the club for a chat and a beer....."

Whow. ^_^

You are.

But this is an Emma forum and many are interested in such matters, like people always was by there idols...

And i never ask her to give all her friends up, or you. Keep them. Trust is important in a Relationship, if it is friendship or more.

At least, to make this nonsense into someting is the funny thing about it. You don´t know it, it´s like you are playing a game and make suggestions what goes on. like in, i don´t knwo some games^^

Jonny she means Friends some who don´t want to take the cloth of, i think. (May i say so or to direct?)

Arie, you would say nothing if your boyfriend would make shopping trips with other girls??? You would say "ok" if you boyfriend would have, let's say, 3 other "girlfriends" on a platonic basis?  Scene: "Sorry, Arie, not date tonight. I will meet Diana at the club for a chat and a beer....."

Whow. ^_^

First off the situation you are talking about and the situation Emma is photograghed in are very different. This is not a photo of Emma grinding on some guy in a club. They are on a walk. If I were in a relationship and I found out my BF went on walk with one of his friends who is a girl, I would not care. Why? Because I am not crazy and controlling. I don't know about your relationships, but it mine we have had something called trust. I would never care if my significant other walked down the street with a friend. I hope he would not care either. The situation you mentioned is out of context for this conversation and thus I will not adress it.

You are.

But this is an Emma forum and many are interested in such matters, like people always was by there idols...

And i never ask her to give all her friends up, or you. Keep them. Trust is important in a Relationship, if it is friendship or more.

At least, to make this nonsense into someting is the funny thing about it. You don´t know it, it´s like you are playing a game and make suggestions what goes on. like in, i don´t knwo some games^^

Jonny she means Friends some who don´t want to take the cloth of, i think. (May i say so or to direct?)

I am aware of what this site is for, I have been a member for many many years.

I don´t wanted to attack you or make you angry.

It´s just what you said and i wanted to bring it to an conversation, i get it so a point for me^^

I could be wrong, but i think it depends on the guys or girls, they walk with.

"I would not care!"

Famous last words in many, many relationships around the globe.

And you know this because????

You know this conversation makes it seem as if you haven'e been in many relationships with mutual trust. I feel bad that you have not been able to trust your significant other. That has not been the case for me and many, many other relationship around the globe.