The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah LOL... I mean I love Robert Pattinson, but calling that Vampire who looked like Edward, Robert and 'Kristen' being the password to that girls laptop, was so funny! :D And the episode's name was 'Live Free Or Twihard'! :D

I'm glad Sam got his soul back in the most recent episode (season 6 episode 14.:) Soul-less Sam was badass but I prefer the old Sam.

:D

What season are you people currently watching?:)

Epic episode :D

You know there's no such thing as 'real vampires'. :rolleye: Every author has a different take on them. And there is a lot more to the 'sparkling vamps' than just the sparkling. This whole getting angry for making them sparkle thing, is kinda funny. I always tell my friends who say the same thing, to either accept the idea that everyone can have a different interpretation or simply ignore the books if you don't like them. Because there are many out there who'd beg to differ. I'm not directing my comment at you in particular. So no hard feelings. :)

-------

And sorry for going off-topic. :blush:

Good there. Kinda agree, don't really like the Supernatural interpretation of vamps either, the teeth are horrible! :0_0: But hey, still great episode

So can one discuss the new season or is that spoiler??

i think the vamps in Supernatural are bamfs. that's how I would picture vamps to be. hardcore and actually evil.

God, I love Supernatural haha. I seriously think about it wayyyyy to much and i've seen the episodes a billion times. I have all the DVDs now :D I got pretty much all of them for Christmas!! :D i love my mommy :P

i'm even thinking of getting a Supernatural related tattoo. :) i spent all class tonight drawing it out hahah.

the most recent episode was great! seeing Souless Sam and then seeing him with his Soul in the same episode....wow. you can really see what a talented actor Jared is. How his small little choices effect the character.

it's just brilliant.

i love it!!

God i love this show!! i could talk about it forever!!!

i'm even starting to like it more then Harry Potter...i NEVER thought that would happen...

So can one discuss the new season or is that spoiler??

Well, I think there are some people who are still on earlier seasons. So I put whatever I wanted to say as spoiler. :)

i'm even starting to like it more then Harry Potter...i NEVER thought that would happen...

LOL me too... I like it more than Harry Potter. :D

------------------

And yeah... Jared and Jensen are amazing actors. :) You can actually see how much they've developed as actors over the years. :)

def. i just love them so much :P i got my best friend hooked! she can't stop watching it! hahahah. she's only on the first season but she loves it :P:ohyeah:

hahah Thats Awesome Ash

I got My friend Hooked too and she loves it and she always calls me saying

Sarah is your damn fault i got hooked on the two hottest brothers ever lol

Two Hot brothers Fighting demons and Shape shifters

cant get better then that <3

def. i just love them so much :P i got my best friend hooked! she can't stop watching it! hahahah. she's only on the first season but she loves it :P:ohyeah:

Hahaha nice.... :) First season was awesome! Sam and Dean looked so young at that time. And Jared was super cute! :ohyeah:

Yup! Definitely! :D

Hahaha nice.... :) First season was awesome! Sam and Dean looked so young at that time. And Jared was super cute! :ohyeah:

IDk why but season 3 is my fave season but I Also love season 1 b.c it just soo amazing all they do is Hunt

I love The Edp where dean and sam go to vist that girl dean slept with like 8 years ago and he thinks her kid is his kid b.c they act so much alike lol..

^ Yeah...LOL... and Dean gets together with her again in season 6. :)

Third season was amazing! :) But its difficult for me to pick a favourite.

Edited by Surya

hahah Thats Awesome Ash

I got My friend Hooked too and she loves it and she always calls me saying

Sarah is your damn fault i got hooked on the two hottest brothers ever lol

hahaha nice!

ohh i know! Jared was adorable <3 i miss his old hair :o

IDk why but season 3 is my fave season but I Also love season 1 b.c it just soo amazing all they do is Hunt

I love The Edp where dean and sam go to vist that girl dean slept with like 8 years ago and he thinks her kid is his kid b.c they act so much alike lol..

OMGSH i love that episode too! i wanted it to be Dean's kid so badly! i think Dean did too

^ Yeah...LOL... and Dean gets together with her again in season 6. :)

Third season was amazing! :) But its difficult for me to pick a favourite.

it's difficult for me to do so also. they're all just so amazing!!

hahaha nice!

ohh i know! Jared was adorable <3 i miss his old hair :o

OMGSH i love that episode too! i wanted it to be Dean's kid so badly! i think Dean did too

it's difficult for me to do so also. they're all just so amazing!!

Some reason i though it was.. acted way to much like dean..

^ aww...:(

He lives with the woman and her kid for a year... :) Seeing Dean bond with the boy was so precious! :blush:

omgsh i know!! it was the cutest thing in the world!! i was so upset when he became a vampire and ruined everything with Lisa and Ben :( he should've just told Lisa what was going on!!!

I got to many shows to wacth and Iam never home on Thursday nights :sob:

I Always forget too.

i never keep track with them :(

it comes on Friday nights...

and you can watch some of the new episodes on the CW website

omgsh i know!! it was the cutest thing in the world!! i was so upset when he became a vampire and ruined everything with Lisa and Ben :( he should've just told Lisa what was going on!!!

it comes on Friday nights...

and you can watch some of the new episodes on the CW website

My computer is super slow :( so it si hard for me to Download things

it is only slow when it comes to downloading things :(

I know. I just wanted to go and hug him when I watched that episode. :( But yeah, he's a hunter and hunters rarely have a happily-ever-after when it comes to family.Lisa's such a strong woman and understands his situation, when he has to leave. They were perfect for each other....

That's the best part about Supernatural...The characters are so well developed. :)

Edited by Surya

i think the vamps in Supernatural are bamfs. that's how I would picture vamps to be. hardcore and actually evil.

God, I love Supernatural haha. I seriously think about it wayyyyy to much and i've seen the episodes a billion times. I have all the DVDs now :D I got pretty much all of them for Christmas!! :D i love my mommy :P

i'm even thinking of getting a Supernatural related tattoo. :) i spent all class tonight drawing it out hahah.

the most recent episode was great! seeing Souless Sam and then seeing him with his Soul in the same episode....wow. you can really see what a talented actor Jared is. How his small little choices effect the character.

it's just brilliant.

i love it!!

Amen! Supernatural is... like top 5 best things in the world. How did I live without this show in my life?

I got to many shows to wacth and Iam never home on Thursday nights :sob:

I Always forget too.

i never keep track with them :(

Oh... If I miss some episode, I just download its torrent and watch it. :lol:

Is it that slow? My internet sucks, I get 2 Mbit/sec if I'm lucky (got mobile broadband) and I still manage to download... hehe. I'll send you a good website that seeds episodes really well so downloading is smooth, for slow internet as well. And each episode is only about 350MB so it can't take too long.

That's the best part about Supernatural...The characters are so well developed. :)

Totally agree, and I love how they make fun of themselves.. the whole SPN crew seems so dedicated. It really reminds me of Buffy in that way, the quality of it.

Have to share this with you girls, since I found this photo I can never be unhappy, whenever I see it I think "Ahh, life's not so bad after all"

Amen! Supernatural is... like top 5 best things in the world. How did I live without this show in my life?

Is it that slow? My internet sucks, I get 2 Mbit/sec if I'm lucky (got mobile broadband) and I still manage to download... hehe. I'll send you a good website that seeds episodes really well so downloading is smooth, for slow internet as well. And each episode is only about 350MB so it can't take too long.

Totally agree, and I love how they make fun of themselves.. the whole SPN crew seems so dedicated. It really reminds me of Buffy in that way, the quality of it.

Have to share this with you girls, since I found this photo I can never be unhappy, whenever I see it I think "Ahh, life's not so bad after all"

it's weird that i can't remember life without Supernatural! :o

and that picture is beautiful! Jensen has the best back in the world :P:drool:

OMG..

UHH i LOVE THAT PICTURE I got that on my Phone and Yes It si one of the best things in the world