The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Christopher Bailey Talks About Emma

Thanks for posting this. I wasn't quite too sure what his answer was using Emma and her brother during last year's collections. He said that the objective wasn't necessarily to target a younger, more hip audience but it just happens that it was perceived that way. In my case it worked :yesyes:. In all honesty Emma being the brand ambassador definitely got me into the brand, after that through I've just fallen in love with Burberry itself.

I do like his answer to all the name-brand counterfeiters; it not only undermines the brand but there's no telling where their supplies and production comes from. Also that quality is traded for price, and in the end the brand suffers even when the counterfeits are the ones that fall apart.

In my case it worked :yesyes:. In all honesty Emma being the brand ambassador definitely got me into the brand, after that through I've just fallen in love with Burberry itself.

Same here. I'm now really into the Burberry check, and my perception of the brand has definitely changed, to the point where I really want to buy something by them one day.

I do like his answer to all the name-brand counterfeiters; it not only undermines the brand but there's no telling where their supplies and production comes from. Also that quality is traded for price, and in the end the brand suffers even when the counterfeits are the ones that fall apart.

Amen to that. I remember reading an article about how counterfeiting is linked to such niceties as arm trade or child labour. Definitely puts you off.

Amen to that. I remember reading an article about how counterfeiting is linked to such niceties as arm trade or child labour. Definitely puts you off.

It's always good to know where the stuff you buy comes from. Burberry trench coats are always made in England, Burberry scarves are made in Scotland(at least mine is), their sunglasses are made in Italy, their ties are made in either Italy or USA. I still have yet to read up on the rest of their apparel as to whether or not they follow certain human rights guidelines on labour.

• 12 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A digital goods marketplace is an online stage that enables individuals or businesses to take, inform against, and employment digital goods. Digital goods are intangible products that can be delivered electronically, such as software, music, e-books, photos, videos, online courses, and [b][url=https://wmlogs.com]Top Affiliate Programs[/url][/b] art.

Digital goods marketplaces can be designed looking for specific types of digital products, such as a principles seeking selling offer photos, or they can be more general, oblation a wide classification of digital products. Examples of digital goods marketplaces comprise Etsy in the interest digital skilfulness and flair items, Udemy looking for online courses, and Amazon allowing for regarding e-books and music.

Digital goods marketplaces furnish a at one's fingertips modus operandi in return sellers to reach a large audience and in requital for buyers to secure a as much as possible breed of products in identical place. They typically give tools appropriate for sellers to list their products, manage inventory, and modify payments. Buyers can scan and search for products, scan reviews, and make purchases securely using a variety of payment methods.

One of the advantages of digital goods marketplaces is that they time offer a way for sellers to merit forbearing return during creating and selling digital products now, while buyers can fancy immediate access to the products they obtaining without having to wait recompense shipping. Though, digital goods marketplaces also disguise challenges such as preventing piracy and ensuring the trait of products sold on their platforms.