The Emma-Watson.net Forum

My sister just accepted an internshp with the Belgium Parliment (1 of 6 people chosen in the world!) and will be living there for a few months. So me and the rest of my family are planning to go visit her, mostly to have a good excuse to go. Anyway, does anyone know a good place to visit and what we can do there?

• 1 month later...

if you're intersted in history you could go to the famous WW1 battlefields at Ypres...

I'd definitely agree with this, I went there on a school trip a few years ago. There's so much to see, and seeing the graveyards is certainly a chilling experience, but something I feel everyone should do. Ypres itself is a very nice town, hard to believe that it was complete ruins 90 years ago.

I would also go to Brussels as well, and try some of the chocolate they have there!

I'd definitely agree with this, I went there on a school trip a few years ago. There's so much to see, and seeing the graveyards is certainly a chilling experience, but something I feel everyone should do. Ypres itself is a very nice town, hard to believe that it was complete ruins 90 years ago.

im going to Ypres next year with school..