The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Found a couple of scans online:

“I have very strong family values and I definitely hope that will be in my future,†she said. “I can’t wait to be a mom and have my own family one day.†Discussing the qualities she looks for in a potential partner, Watson explained: “Hmmm… kindness, good manners, intelligence, confidence and someone who can make me laugh. On a superficial level, I don’t have a ‘type’. You could line up photographs of all the guys I’ve dated and they look totally different. You won’t believe me but it really is more to do with their personalities rather than looks.â€

However, the 21-year-old confessed that she needs time to learn to trust people, adding that she can “spot people†only interested in her fame “a mile offâ€. “It’s easy to figure out who’s who and, generally, I can just tell,†she said. “It took me a year at university to trust anyone properly, but sometimes you have to take a risk because otherwise you’re not really living and that’s pretty sad.â€

I'm suprised it's £2? It's £1 if sold seperately. D: I can't believe another place in the UK sells it for that much, there's nothing in it other than 1 page on Emma and the rest is just trash. D: