The Emma-Watson.net Forum

high quality version needed

I have two links for ya, apart from what Boma already gave you, because to me it looks like this artwork has been

resized and the tag was probably removed, so I am 100% it's actually this digital painting.

Emma Watson - Steps

Emma Watson Portrait

You're welcome, and Helen wow I never knew that was a painting. :lostit:

I'm a member of deviant art and I download it for myself to study, coz I do some digital painting and wanted to

start studying and making my own portraits, so I just recognized it. I made a huge folder with drawings and paintings of different

styles and kinds to look/stare at, inspiration sources, to which I kept the original name containing their usernames. It rang a bell.

It does have a tag on, but it doesn't matter when someone loves it enough to take it out for personal use.

That's a very good one! Some of them out there on not nearly as good as that. In one of my classes last semester we did a whole unit on illustration about digital painting. Some of the kids in my class are INCREDIBLE. I actually did one of Emma for the final project, but it is not nearly that good. Takes so much talent and time. Props to whoever did make that.

That's a very good one! Some of them out there on not nearly as good as that. In one of my classes last semester we did a whole unit on illustration about digital painting. Some of the kids in my class are INCREDIBLE. I actually did one of Emma for the final project, but it is not nearly that good. Takes so much talent and time. Props to whoever did make that.

yep a lot of respect for those people, I started drawing after a long time not doing anything and I respect the people that

worked on their talent and made some of these. Something to look up to.