The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Raindrops Request

I'd like to request something from you, if you don't mind.

Take all the time you need, no rush.

just a set, or only a sig. up to you.

Billie Piper, obviously. She's stolen my heart many times. hehe..

I'm going to let you decide what photos you want to you.

From Call Girl series 4.

Any photo(s) that tickle your fancy.

http://billiepiperfan.com/gallery/index.php?cat=123

And as for text, I really haven't a clue what would go with it.. :/

Aas for the size, I know I want the width 500, anything for the height will do it.

I prefere it without text, but I couldn't work out what text. >.< Lot's to choose from, I got bored. >.<

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you make me a sig using these 4 images of Dan? Could you erase the SNL logo, and put in the text: Dan Rad Superstar? Use any font, color, shading, you think will look best. Thanks so much!! :) :3m_sie:

Could you make me a sig using these 4 images of Dan? Could you erase the SNL logo, and put in the text: Dan Rad Superstar? Use any font, color, shading, you think will look best. Thanks so much!! :) :3m_sie:

I made two, gave you a choice. I didn't like the text, it wouldn't go with the signature. D: So, i'm sorry if they're terrible.

Omg they look awesome thank-you soooo much!! I love how the two in the middle are colored and two aren't. I love them both. Will use real soon- thanks again!! :3m_sie:

I'm glad you like them!

Hello Jade aka Hermione. Today, I would like for you to make me a signature. The signature should be no bigger than that of the applied forum rules both in total height and width. And on the signature it should say something like this: "Carpe Diem." Here is the picture that you can use to make my signature:http://www.allerca.com/images/cats/ALHP3988776.jpg. Good luck and I will make sure to credit you for your wonderful work. :)

Hello Jade aka Hermione. Today, I would like for you to make me a signature. The signature should be no bigger than that of the applied forum rules both in total height and width. And on the signature it should say something like this: "Carpe Diem." Here is the picture that you can use to make my signature:http://www.allerca.com/images/cats/ALHP3988776.jpg. Good luck and I will make sure to credit you for your wonderful work. :)

This was tricky. I weren't sure what to do with the cats. D:

• 2 weeks later...

Stef your request. I couldn't remember what you said about it other than the word Victoria on it. D: I mean I don't even remember if it was both you wanted or just a signature. I did both though just incase. I hope this is okay.

+

OMG! I'M GOING TO USE FOREVER AND EVER!! CAN I ASK FOR A MATCHING ICON? OMG I'M NEVER LETTING GO!!111

If it don't match I'm so sorry. D: I had to make it from scratch haha. I exited photoshop.