The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Lovely comment about Emma!

This just doesn't surprise me...Emma strikes me as a very sweet, kind, grounded down to earth young woman. I really also think that growing up away from Hollywood and in a family who was supportive of her career helps too-not to mention her friends all seem to be "normal". Emma is the kind of role model I want my young nieces to have-one of my nieces loves her so much already and looks up to her. That is one actress I am proud to call a role model for women of all ages :)

Thanks for sharing this info with us! Very sweet comment! :)

I'm always wondering, how the girl is doing, she met at the Greenwich Hotel in New York (she told the story in the "ellen"-show). Hope, this will not happen to us, right, Helen2U? :rolleyes:

I so wish but I cannot be that weird to her, I heart too much. I'd just have girl talk with her for 5 mins, depends where I'd meet her. But the girl there is feelin' bad fo' sure. How could you not recognize THE emma watty? C'mon! Ellen was right the girl wasn't too bright so she's not going to actually feel the fragment was about her. LOL.

I so wish but I cannot be that weird to her, I heart too much. I'd just have girl talk with her for 5 mins, depends where I'd meet her. But the girl there is feelin' bad fo' sure. How could you not recognize THE emma watty? C'mon! Ellen was right the girl wasn't too bright so she's not going to actually feel the fragment was about her. LOL.

Agree; but honestly, how "dumb" must you be not to recognise Emma, presented to you by a friend (!). But I love the picture, that Emma is living in a scottish castle.... Better then a aparemtent in New York.....

Agree; but honestly, how "dumb" must you be not to recognise Emma, presented to you by a friend (!). But I love the picture, that Emma is living in a scottish castle.... Better then a aparemtent in New York.....

the idea was that people expect her to live in a castle(I agree she's a princess) not to see her on a street in NYC. But why not she

works in NY, she's tired of seeing hotel rooms already, so a flat is more than fine for her. i wouldn't like a castle, a nice big house with a garden is just right.

It seems to be really rare that anyone says a bad word about her. About the only negative thing I ever read about her was a news item alleging other female HP crew thought her to be quite "bitchy", but that was one of those he said-she said-undisclosed source kind of gossip.

It seems to be really rare that anyone says a bad word about her. About the only negative thing I ever read about her was a news item alleging other female HP crew thought her to be quite "bitchy", but that was one of those he said-she said-undisclosed source kind of gossip.

I think, in the business she is in, you never say anything bad about another actor/actress, if you can really avoid it. Watched a long interview with Sandra Bullock yesterday; in 55 minutes she had no bad word for one of her collegues; each and everbody was only nice, professional, a friend, awesome.... I cannot believe that actors have the gift that they all love each other without exeption. I imagine, there are definitly people out there in the movie-business, thinking: "Oh, no, not Watson again!". But they will never talk loud.......

Oh, and this is no critic on Emma. I think it is different to be "perfect" to us, her fans, and to be "perfect" when working......

Edited by Jonny Carinthia