The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Vivid Dreams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stef's asked me to post this on her behalf because she's really ill and won't be coming online until she feels up to it so she might not be back for a while. She says thank you, although it's probably the colouring that makes it seem sharp because she neither sharpened it nor is it a LQ image, it's HQ :) Now this next part she asked me to explain....Natalie is an rpg character of mine and her power is pyrokinesis/fire power so the 'yellow ball' is, well....fire :mellow: That is all :D

thanks kella and Marta :)

Stef's asked me to post this on her behalf because she's really ill and won't be coming online until she feels up to it so she might not be back for a while. She says thank you, although it's probably the colouring that makes it seem sharp because she neither sharpened it nor is it a LQ image, it's HQ :) Now this next part she asked me to explain....Natalie is an rpg character of mine and her power is pyrokinesis/fire power so the 'yellow ball' is, well....fire :mellow: That is all :D

thanks for posting this :)

yes im not well, when your sick you get board so i just came to surf and i ended up making some stuff :)

wallpaper and siggs

Edited by DawnHills