The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Winners Of Valentines Day Banners

Yep, YAY to us for joining, we're the FANTASTIC FOUR. :ohyeah:

She'll know better next year, also it would be better if a mod(or anyone else) made the prizes and not her also to post the results beforehand. Real talk: ''It should should be two 'joint first place,' one 'second place' and one 'third place.''.

Edited by Elena

Yep, YAY to us for joining, we're the FANTASTIC FOUR. :ohyeah:

She'll know better next year, also it would be better if a mod(or anyone else) made the prizes and not her also to post the results beforehand. Real talk: ''It should should be two 'joint first place,' one 'second place' and one 'third place.''.

I'm sure it was an honest mistake, however unfair. Though I think it is up to the competition starter to sort out who makes the rewards.

It doesn't matter anyways I have decided im leaving e.w.net forums.. I thought when I took my break and came back like this is home but lately it seems it hasn't for me. I made the prizes on the votes 1) I was going to do a tie because there was tie between you and pixievampire but I didn't want to do that. So I based on the votes yes I did vote for hers because I really like it and the texture of it. 2) I know there has been talks because I put myself most memorable.... well the memorable vote is the one who doesn't have the most votes and since mrsclaus didn't have alot I firgure to be fair to put her in 2nd runner-up instead of me. To be honest I didn't want to be in the competition because I want yall to join in but some of yall wanted to me to so i'm like okay that's fine I told myself I didn''t want to win cause it's not fair because that would be cheating. I'm really sorry about the competition if I could I wouldn't made one if it was going to be so much trouble. I feel like I don't belong here so if the mods see this and are going to kick me out that's fine with me. All im trying to say I'm sorry about this and congrats magicbeans you win you obivously a better artwork designer than me. Good-bye everyone.

You took part so I can not understand why voted? I thought it was agreed before in the last thread that the taking part people could not vote. That sadly takes Stef down to second place. It is unfair what you have done, but there's no need to leave or feel unwelcome because of it. I highly doubt that a mod will 'kick you' off the forum, it is nothing that can't be fixed or at least a lesson well learned.

For a competition starter you was to biased and tried to play god. You don't have the right to boost people above or below. That's why you set the voting up in the first place. It's not cheating you joining, because you are not (meant to be) voting, other members are. I also think you should not have mentioned you voted for Stef's because that vote did not count, meaning Stef did not win either. I will not sugar coat it, you are in the wrong, but you should not be to hard on yourself, you made an honest mistake and I am sure you can acknowledge this.

I did not say my graphic was better either. The voting of members put me in first place, not my opinion to say who's is better.

Kind Regards

Edited by magicbeans

I apologize again(i wrote you cutiesmasrtgurl a PM) for everything that I have written that offended you, please don't leave the forum. You have to know, whatever people write online never take it to heart. Never. Never let criticism upset you, obviously I for one took it too far. Still no founded reason to leave this beautiful forum. Please change your mind! Forgive me and let's make a better vday contest next year!

Edited by Elena

I apologize for my behavior lately I won't do this again I promise I'm not leaving cause there are some people out there who love my work and it wouldn't be the same if I left. So I'm staying next year I'll let someone else to be in charge of the competition or even this year cause we got other holidays and seasons to go. I just want to say I'm sorry Jade for my behavior I won't act or do this ever again you have my word.By the way If I could I would redo this and make all of yall winners because each every one of you are talented and don't let anyone tell you your not. Im sorry would you and everyone else accept my apology.

I am glad to hear your staying, but again this is not about making everyone winners. It's about sticking to the poll results. The poll is what chooses the winner.

It does not mean you can't try again in the near future. :hug: