#1 Szalka

Szalka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationHexham , UK

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:38 AM

dbm7.jpg

Sorry if is very bad I normally draw with pencil :D and on plain paper but I have inspiration so i couldn't wait :D 

"I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself." 

Hot-Emma-Watson-GIF.giftumblr_n2a8gukRTG1s6o2svo2_250.giftumblr_n2a8gukRTG1s6o2svo1_250.gif

#2 jigz

jigz

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,618 posts
  • Mood::missing him <3
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:45 AM

^lol seriously it's not bad, actually its a pretty cute drawing you have there. :) although I find the nose pretty noticeable, but everything's fine. *thumbs up*

23upoif.png

siggy and avvy made by Ashley The Great

#3 Szalka

Szalka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationHexham , UK

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:55 AM

^lol seriously it's not bad, actually its a pretty cute drawing you have there. :) although I find the nose pretty noticeable, but everything's fine. *thumbs up*

yes I know :( is difficult to do shadows with pen that why I prefer pencil :) but thx

"I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself." 

Hot-Emma-Watson-GIF.giftumblr_n2a8gukRTG1s6o2svo2_250.giftumblr_n2a8gukRTG1s6o2svo1_250.gif

#4 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:12 AM

Buy good pencils(faber castell) and look up tutorials on shadows and how to draw diff. parts of the face and body and you'll IMPROVE.

set by ashley

213omyu.jpg

#5 Szalka

Szalka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationHexham , UK

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:15 AM

Buy good pencils(faber castell) and look up tutorials on shadows and how to draw diff. parts of the face and body and you'll IMPROVE.

Thx for Tips. normal i dont have problem with shadows :P but with hairs :D 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users