Photo

Hello again. Just thought i'd share some converse shoes commissioned for Emma Watson

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Darth_Chris

Darth_Chris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:53 PM

Hi guys! Long long time ago I was a member on these forums. I think in around 2008. I was digging through old pictures and I found this one. I think I had them made to commemorate Emma's 18th birthday? Anyways they were mailed but rejected. =/

How many people can recognize where the designs on the shoes are inspired from? 

1915043_415204439933_2860458_n.jpg

Anyways with the end of the Harry Potter saga it appears these forums have quieted down a lot. I remember one time I almost won a plate that Emma drew on for a TV show. But it got sold on eBay for $350. And the grand daddy of them all was a Jacket and Shirt from Emma's personal closet and a hand written letter. These items were donated for a charity event. A member on these forums won a long time ago. I think it went for $1600. Too had I was only in High School at the time. I didnt have that kind of cash. Perhaps when I have time I will share more of my Emma memorbilia. I have a autograph that was obtained through a certified MuggleNet autograph hunter. (This was before we all know about PSA/DNA verification) as well as a few costume cards.

Cheers!
Chris

#2 dookdookdook

dookdookdook

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:27 AM

I recognize the design, and, I remember those shoes.

I also remember the plate and the DKNY clothes. Almost 8 years ago now! Yes, the forum is much quieter now. HP ending was probably a big part of it, but not the only cause.

#3 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,201 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:05 AM

Welcome back! It's really cool that you have some of that stuff!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users