The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Say Something About Yourself

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In love with my new set and can't wait until Titanic comes out in 3D in April!

Everyone thinks I'm sad for 'needing' to go see this. I'm totally not. -.- I can't wait for a new Titanic movie to air on TV too! It's been advertised everywhere here, apparently it's a new phenomenon to celebrate the anniversary, it airs the day the ship sank.

I'm trying to find something to do.

Everyone thinks I'm sad for 'needing' to go see this. I'm totally not. -.- I can't wait for a new Titanic movie to air on TV too! It's been advertised everywhere here, apparently it's a new phenomenon to celebrate the anniversary, it airs the day the ship sank.

No way. I NEED to see this too. It's going to be incredible and I don't care what anyone thinks I'm getting good seats and going an hour early if I have to. :D

No way. I NEED to see this too. It's going to be incredible and I don't care what anyone thinks I'm getting good seats and going an hour early if I have to. :D

You going to a midnight showing? I definitely am! I just have to. xD Does it come out the same time worldwide?

I love your new signature!

I am enjoying taking graphic requests lately.

You going to a midnight showing? I definitely am! I just have to. xD Does it come out the same time worldwide?

I love your new signature!

I would if I could but it's a school night :( I don't know if it is coming out same time worldwide although that'd be pretty cool! Thanks I adore it too!