The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Do You Know About The Person Above You

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't correct :)

Under 700 of your posts are made in all sections but Games, but how many of those under 700 are Emma? I'd class that with the amount of posts you have as not posting in the emma section. I've only seen you in Fav pic of the day and that's rare. :P <3

awwh Jadey I missed you to i was wondering if you can make me a Sig.. kind of like yours but i wanan use some of the pics from the trio :)!!

Of course and long as it's not to many images m'love. <3

Is a very nice girl.

Under 700 of your posts are made in all sections but Games, but how many of those under 700 are Emma? I'd class that with the amount of posts you have as not posting in the emma section. I've only seen you in Fav pic of the day and that's rare. :P <3

well at least about 200 posts must be fav pictures. I don't think that's rare :P

Thinks I should post more in other sections :D

Of course and long as it's not to many images m'love. <3

Is a very nice girl.

yeah can I Pm you the Feew Photos I want.. theres like 3 I want you to do it like you did it with yours.. IT is cute and Then just put The TRio.. :)

Is amazing graphic maker

well at least about 200 posts must be fav pictures. I don't think that's rare :P

Thinks I should post more in other sections :D

In the Emma section. :P And to me it's rare. :P

yeah can I Pm you the Feew Photos I want.. theres like 3 I want you to do it like you did it with yours.. IT is cute and Then just put The TRio.. :)

Is amazing graphic maker

Okay I will. :) Feel free to PM me when you want. Just let me know

Picture(s):

Size:

Text:

Other:

Is a nice guy.