ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:06 AM

Apple's iPad 2

For Apple's Videos, click this link and look for "Watch the iPad 2 Video" and "See the Smart Cover in Action"

Posted ImagePosted Image||Posted ImagePosted Image||Posted ImagePosted Image||Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
Superfast graphics. Go, gamers, go.

Posted Image
Battery life keeps on going. So you can, too.

Additional Features:
Spoiler

Price:
Spoiler

Thoughts?

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

#2 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:10 AM

Hahaha I was just checking this out! I am in love with the new cover idea!!! Such a great concept and super useful! I love how sleek and skinny the new design is as well. However, I am not crazy about the white... but it is nice to have options! I am super excited to order one next week!!!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#3 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:02 AM

The iPad 2 is launching on Friday, March 11th. Apple is telling customers that online sales will begin at 12:01 Pacific Time on March 11th, or customers can go to Apple Retail stores at 5 p.m. on March 11th to get one in hand that day. There will likely be long lines for the iPad 2 launch day since Apple is only accepting online orders the day of launch, and standing in line will be the only way to get your hands on an iPad 2 before the following week.
@MacRumors

Just some info.

#4 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:31 PM

Have you seen this:

It's nothing that's gonna be right around the corner but it's something cool to shoot for.

Edited by The Dude, 08 March 2011 - 02:34 PM.

#5 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:43 PM

^That is very cool! It's nice to know some companies are looking toward the future, rather than now.

iPad 2 graphics comparison:

Steve Jobs said that the ipad 2's graphics are 9x better than the original model. Below, there is a comparison of the game "Infinity Blade" by Epic Games (Gears of War).

iPad 1:
Posted Image

iPad 2:
Posted Image

#6 yorkshire

yorkshire

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:04 PM

Has anyone got an iPad 2? I was thinking of picking one up this week.

#7 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:09 PM

Has anyone got an iPad 2? I was thinking of picking one up this week.

Yup!!! I am using mine right now! Lol I love it!

thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#8 yorkshire

yorkshire

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:16 AM

Yup!!! I am using mine right now! Lol I love it!

I just got one! This thing is bloody brilliant. It's so good for browsing the forums on. Just seems far nicer than a laptop. Now it's just a case of finding that app where Emma was the on the cover of that moving magazine...

#9 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:33 AM

I wish I Could Aford one of these they are so awesome <3

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#10 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:40 PM

I just got one! This thing is bloody brilliant. It's so good for browsing the forums on. Just seems far nicer than a laptop. Now it's just a case of finding that app where Emma was the on the cover of that moving magazine...

Ikr?! Whats your favorite app so far?
I think that moving cover wasnt a sepperate app. Every magazine has their own app, I don't remember what magazine it was though.

thanksarie.jpg
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#11 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:20 PM

Got one. For a month or so I think...I absolutely love it. I use it for all kinds of things. Really one of the best gadgets (together with my iPhone) I bought the last couple of years.

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#12 yorkshire

yorkshire

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:34 PM

Ikr?! Whats your favorite app so far?
I think that moving cover wasnt a sepperate app. Every magazine has their own app, I don't remember what magazine it was though.

Hmmm best apps. I like the BBC iplayer app and planetary. I need to find more though! What about you?

Got one. For a month or so I think...I absolutely love it. I use it for all kinds of things. Really one of the best gadgets (together with my iPhone) I bought the last couple of years.

I feel like I can't go back to using a laptop, unless I have to. It coated a lot of money, but to me, it was worth it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users