The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Tom Felton Thread

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A member on this forum met Tom Felton while he was in Sydney and got this for me because he knows how much I love Tom :blush::P:D

omggggggggggggggggggggg so lucky!

i think that if i ever saw him i would seriously cry lol

I find it so cute that Emma had a crush on him the first two years they started filming!

look how he's grown :D

:excited:

look how he's changed. i remember it was in CoS my crush on him started :P lol. he's so small :P

Tom Felton! I've never been a particular fan of him, but he made an awesome Malfoy. His acting has improved over the last movies. I wish he'd have had more lines in the last ones :). He's cool.

By the way, I suddenly remember a friend telling me a long time ago that she was in love with him, and she took it very serious and didn't want anyone to tell me. That was back in 2002 or so. Wow, it's been so long since then. Can't believe Harry's been in our lives all that time! No wonder I feel sad about it having ended...

Edited by Bright_Star

I think Tom's girlfriend played his wife at the end of Harry Potter part 2 because i was reading a magazine and he said it was fun playing husband and wife with a kid for a day with her

and apparantly they met on set 3 years ago so that was intresting i didnt know she was in harry potter?

^They didn't meet on set? She's not an actor. Which is why I think she's lucky. It's not that common for actors to date non-famous people because they find it hard to trust them.

I do like how she has the same name as me though. :P